Randoooooooooom.....the countdown begins!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:crack: my parents just left. I still haven't eaten dinner yet.

My mom got me some peanut butter and crackers and some animal crackers along with $ :drool:

The my sister was at Target across the street from my place so she came over with gum, 2 magazines, and crossword puzzle book. :D

a2fe075f.jpg

Gavin wore a mesh shirt just for you, arw. :combust:

South Beach diet pizza = :weird:

Not only do you have to cook it in the oven instead of the microwave but it has too much garlic on it and a funny texture :barf:

My suitcase is gone! :sad: I still have my carry on bag. I feel so nervous now that it's gone...not about the trip. About the fact that my luggage is gone and I can't obsess about what's in it all night and wonder if I remembered everything without looking at it. :coocoo:

Kariann said:
Food with weird texures is scary.

I come from a family of food texture issues :tsk: I just had a long coversation with my mom's cousins husband :crack: who is a nutritionist. He said a lot of people, including himself, had texture issues.

That was my whole issue with the veggie burgers. The taste wasn't all that bad but the texture was soooo creepy :barf: :yuck: I felt like I was going to pass out at work the rest of the day after I ate part of one. :sad:

arw9797 said:

I come from a family of food texture issues :tsk: I just had a long coversation with my mom's cousins husband :crack: who is a nutritionist. He said a lot of people, including himself, had texture issues.

That was my whole issue with the veggie burgers. The taste wasn't all that bad but the texture was soooo creepy :barf: :yuck: I felt like I was going to pass out at work the rest of the day after I ate part of one. :sad:

I've always kind of wondered about veggie burgers.

:wave: ok randooooomers ARW is leaving for the night! 6 1/2 more hours of work tomorrow :crazy: and I'm off to Dublin! :hyper:

:shifty: I'll probably be online tomorrow :D

I work tomorrow night so I guess I will send my
Have :hyper:an:hyper: incredible:hyper: time:hyper: in:hyper: Ireland:hyper:!!!!!!!! wishes out now............:hyper:

Last edited:
shari schultz said:
I work tomorrow night so I guess I will send my
Have :hyper:an:hyper: incredible:hyper: time:hyper: in:hyper: Ireland:hyper:!!!!!!!! wishes out now............:hyper:
THANKS SHARI!!!

I'm more or less packed. All I have to do tomorrow when I get up is clean and change the sheets on the beds. I REALLY should have checked to make sure there are 2 more sets of twin sheets in the house...this could be interesting. :crack:

Last edited:
I bought this bag today with aqua-blue print for my carryon:

gk286940-00p1.jpg

and this in tan one for my carrying around bag:

ga290493-00p1.jpg

I can carry maps and stuff without looking like a tourist! :D

I should go to bed since I'm getting up by 8 to:

*dust and vaccuum quickly
*shove some stuff where guests won't see it :shifty:
*change sheets on beds
*get gas

:crazy:

fah said:
I'm going to miss all you randoomers :(

Have loads of fun in Ireland :wave:

~enjoy the scenery~
You'll probably hear from us intermittantly at bizarre hours in your time zone; there are little internet cafes EVERYWHERE and we'll check in. :D

I MUST go to bed now. I surfed around a little and now I'm torrenting two different things. :crazy: Hopefully they'll be done BEFORE I leave!!!

:wave:

:wave: goodbye randooooomers!!!!!!!!!!! I'm off to work my miserable 6 1/2 hours and then it's to RI to meet up with Kariann and Schmeg!!!!!!!! :dance: :D:D:D:D :hyper:

My room is clean, my bags are more or less packed...looks like I'm about ready to go! The :| mood I've had for oh, the last week is finally lifting and I'm getting a little :hyper:!!

I just realized that my suitcase isn't my second carry-on this time and now I'm :drool:ing over all the extra space I just bought myself! :coocoo:

My bags of stuffed but I have decided that I will be using my fold up duffle for dirty clothes and am going to check it on the way back so when I pack to come back it's going to be soooo easy! :dance:

I must dry my hair and go by luggage tags since mine broke.

Back
Top Bottom