"RA D IOHE_AD IN/RAINBOWS" continuing discussion thread part iv

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
listening....great so far...but i need to go to sleep...or that sleep will happen during economics....

House of Cards on here is at least 10 times as good as the wretched tour versions.

Not quite as beautiful as the acoustic one though.

xaviMF22 said:

I like it actually :lol:

It's too fast, too busy...the romanticism has been drained.

It's just a gorgeous melody though, and they kept it intact, adding in some gorgeous strings. It's fine by me.

lazarus said:
My god, don't any of you want to listen to this thing in private in its entirety before commenting?

Going off to get the full experience...

I was doing that for half the album. Then I was interupted, and here I stayed.

Not that it matters. This album is hardly Kid A.

lazarus said:
My god, don't any of you want to listen to this thing in private in its entirety before commenting?

Going off to get the full experience...

I'm stuck here at the PC for the night. I have to watch the puppy, so I have nothing better to do.

This album is perfect. :drool:

At first I wasn't crazy how Thom's vocals were mixed on this album, but it's growing on me.

Sounds like early R.E.M. :up:

LemonMelon said:

I'm stuck here at the PC for the night. I have to watch the puppy, so I have nothing better to do.

This album is perfect. :drool:

Open pick is groovy :drool:

the beat goes round and round

and Thom sounds great :drool:

Lancemc said:

I was doing that for half the album. Then I was interupted, and here I stayed.

Not that it matters. This album is hardly Kid A.

Ouch. I doubt I'll like it less, as Kid A is my second least favorite Radiohead, only above Pablo Honey.

BTW, Lance, you might want to head over to Zoo Station, where we're laughing at your expense, in your absence, in numerous threads.

:wink:

Thom sounds 20x better than he has in ages. No acrobatics, just straight-up great singing. I love it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom