NFL 2007, Part One

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Justin24 said:
By the way I love you guys. You're all so hilarious.

I love you too. I find it hilarious that you don't see the fact that you are a total frontrunner, one of the most annoying and frustrating of all sports fans, if not the most annoying.

Dammit.

They're showing the Eagles game on FOX. So much for getting my schoolwork done today. :sigh:

ETA: First play from scrimmage, the Jets go on a 40-yard rush. Second play, 10-yard rush for a first down. Maybe I won't want to watch this after all.

Justin24 said:

Wow an opinion from a chick reading a magazine.

I played against my friend on Madden 08 Dallas vs Patriots. I won :) 53-51
I think a "chick reading a magazine" might just be a more reliable opinion than a video game junkie playing with his Wii in his mom's basement.

phillyfan26 said:

I love you too. I find it hilarious that you don't see the fact that you are a total frontrunner, one of the most annoying and frustrating of all sports fans, if not the most annoying.

Hey, he's LeBron James minus the mad hoops skillz and Saturday Night Live appearance.

Seriously, if I was from someplace neutral I'd pick the 9ers over the 'Pokes anyway. There were both good around the same time (90s), but at least the 9ers didn't have the "White House".

LemonMelon said:

:giggle: To be fair, the Skins suffered the worst beatdown in recorded NFL history about 50 years ago when the Bears beat us 73-0.

Time for the Pats to smash the Pokes' myth. :)

Holy crikey.

Good thing you weren't even a sparkle of a sparkle in your dad's eye when that happened, huh? lol

I've been working on a paper all day so no football for me, at least not yet. Pats destroying the Cowgirls isn't until tonight, though, right? ;)

Well, that was disappointing. GB-17, WASH-14. :(

Oh well, it's almost the exact score I predicted. We'll crush Arizona next week, no problem. :up:

Hewson said:

I think a "chick reading a magazine" might just be a more reliable opinion than a video game junkie playing with his Wii in his mom's basement.

:up:

In other news...

SKOL VIKINGS!

And what were the Jets wearing?

:sad: I'm still depressed about the Skins, but hey, let's face it, 4-1 teams at home are tough to beat. :shrug: I wouldn't cry if we lost to the Pats either. Whatever. :up:

Pokes making a huge comeback: 14-3 :D

Getting Tom Brady was the best thing that ever happened to my fantasy football career. :drool:

Damn game is preventing me from studying my History of American Foreign Policy though. :angry:

DaveC said:
Damn game is preventing me from studying my History of American Foreign Policy though. :angry:

Britain 1776 pwned
Spain 1898 pwned
Vietnam ... not too well
Iraq ... see Vietnam

That enough?

Justin where are you? It is aweful quiet! There is still two minutes. They can come back I am sure.

Mwwwaahhhhhhaaaahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahaha

Go Pats!

Well, that was just loverly.

That loss was at least as embarrassing as Washington's. I'm glad the Pats ran up the score. :up:

48-27.

Where is your Romo now??? :lol:

I hate the patriots with all my heart. I have evil thoughts going through my head right now at what should happen to the patriots.

I hope the Colts Kill the Patriots!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom