NFL 2007, Part One

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Justin24 said:

Because I am. The Cowboys are a much better team the San Francisco 49ers and the Oakland Raiders

Ah, so I see. The only reason you're a Cowboys fan is because they're better than your local teams. That speaks volumes as to how much of a fan you are.

If we were to all follow your logic, then we'd all be Colts and Patriots fans and stadiums across the country would be empty because no one would show up to see their local teams play. "I'm from (insert city name here) but why should I like the (insert team name here) when the Cowboys are the better team?"

Justin24 said:

Fuck The Redskins, cause when we beat The Patriots were are going to fuck your team up so badly not once but twice this season.

Bold words. Or crazy talk...we'll find out soon enough.

Justin24 said:

Fuck The Redskins, cause when we beat The Patriots were are going to fuck your team up so badly not once but twice this season.

Patriots (-5.5) over COWBOYS
For three reasons ...

1. The Pats are 5-0 against the league, 5-0 against the spread. Isn't Rule No. 1 of gambling to keep riding the hot team until it loses?

2. Tony Romo has started 16 games in the NFL. He looked great in five of them, good in three of them, mediocre in four of them, lousy in three of them and abysmal in two of them. Should I trust Romo in a gigantic game ... or should I trust Tom Brady, who has a 127.2 QB rating and three Super Bowl rings? You tell me.

3. When Dallas finally won Monday night's game, they showed Wade Phillips jumping around and the Sports Gal (reading a magazine) looked up, started giggling and asked, "Who's that guy?" When I responded that it was Dallas' coach, she laughed again and said, "That's their coach??? Really? It looks like he should be sitting at a sports bar stuffing his face with chicken wings." I'm supposed to take him against Belichick? Come on.

And that's why the Cowboys aren't going to win.

Cowboys-Pats is the game of the week. Probably the best early game is Washington-Green Bay. The night game and the Monday game are probably going to suck, though.

DaveC said:

And that's why the Cowboys aren't going to win.

Wow an opinion from a chick reading a magazine.

I played against my friend on Madden 08 Dallas vs Patriots. I won :) 53-51

Justin24 said:

I thought I couldn't be more obvious about which part of that I was talking about, considering the part I bolded.

Apparently I needed to make it 8 sizes bigger and italicize it.

:|

Justin24 said:

I played against my friend on Madden 08 Dallas vs Patriots. I won :) 53-51

I played the Lions a couple of weeks back and won by at least 100 points. :wink:

And at least that chick has some common sense. Better than most Cowpoke fans I've conversed with. :shrug:

Justin24 said:

Now you've gone from trash talk based on nothing but emotion and pathetic wins versus pathetic teams to making predictions based on said emotion and pathetic victories?

Good for you, I suppose. :up:

Justin24 said:

Yeah, Dave, what the fuck were you thinking giving us this bullshit? That's like saying you should root for a bad team just cause, you know, you're from that city. That's just crazy talk.

Justin24[/i] [b]Because I am. The Cowboys are a much better team the San Francisco 49ers and the Oakland Raiders[/b][quote][i]Originally posted by phillyfan26 said:
[/quote]

:lol: Ah, damn...when did he write that? I probably would have had a semi-clever barb for him. :hmm:

phillyfan26 said:

Yeah, Dave, what the fuck were you thinking giving us this bullshit? That's like saying you should root for a bad team just cause, you know, you're from that city. That's just crazy talk.

He may indeed be a true Dallas fan, I think he fits in quite well with their "crowd". :hmm:

If the Pats win I wont leave, because they will beat the eagles, the giants and The Skins.

By the way I love you guys. You're all so hilarious.

Not only does Dallas' coach look like he belongs in a sports bar stuffing his face, he's also the same moron who thought Rob Johnson was a better QB than Doug Flutie. Remember that fiasco, Buffalo fans (are there any Buffalo fans?)? Good thing the 'Boys don't still have Bledsoe, Romo would be riding the pine for sure because Drew's, like, taller, and stuff.

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

Hasn't that happened in real life already, at least once? :hmm:

:giggle: To be fair, the Skins suffered the worst beatdown in recorded NFL history about 50 years ago when the Bears beat us 73-0.

Time for the Pats to smash the Pokes' myth. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom