I love a good randoooooooooom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kariann said:
I know....I had been pondering it when he was walking toward us during UTEOTW and then was like forget it...I gotta see this up close and personal and glad because I might have missed the shirt pull....then again I might have caught it on video!

Cool video!
:drool: That's something I won't forget, with or without a video of it!!

:grumpy: WHY did I open the bag of gummi peaches, WHY???

Schmeg said:

:grumpy: WHY did I open the bag of gummi peaches, WHY???

:hyper: are you going to go to Goodies before Dublin?!?!?

:ohmy: what time do they open on Saturdays and what time do we need to leave for Boston. Maybe you can take ARW there :drool: :drool: :drool:

Ok girls...FYI in the event I suddenly disappear and am not heard from tomorrow or at any time unexpectedly go to the web and look for Columbus news.

One of the guys on our team is a little :coocoo:. I have not had and incidents with him other than him being high strung but apparently he made a threat to someone on the team and those around him after being met with feel that he is the type that might go postal. HR and our SR Mgr met with him first thing this morning....determined that he was not too scary so he is staying but he gets an assigned seat near leadership. Some are a tad freaked out that he was sent home today and fear that might give him time to stew and lord knows how he will act. I dont feel he'd do anything but still it's freaky.

This should have been a journal entry maybe but oh well.

arw9797 said:

:hyper: are you going to go to Goodies before Dublin?!?!?

:ohmy: what time do they open on Saturdays and what time do we need to leave for Boston. Maybe you can take ARW there :drool: :drool: :drool:
:hmm: I think we need to catch a 3:00 bus so there's plenty of time to swing a ride to Newport!

I was at my parents doing laundry all night and they weren't home. It was like old times other than no computer :mad: My dad gave my sister the laptop he was borrowing from my brother and he doesn't know it but next week at this time he'll have a brand new Dell in his house for his 60th bday...anyhoo I had a lovely evening alone in the house and had way too much for dinner. My mother told me I look really thin. ARW and thin aren't generally used in the same sentance. But I know I've lost a lot of weight since I never eat anything at home other than peanut butter and broccoli (not together :sexywink: ) plus this no elevator thing and taking the steps has to be doing something for me.

I came home to find that the boy emailed me. He's really sick and had a stressful week interviewing for a new position at his work so he thinks he overdid it. I dont' know what to think about this one. It's been a month and no phone call but he hopes to hear from me soon :huh:

Kariann said:
Ok girls...FYI in the event I suddenly disappear and am not heard from tomorrow or at any time unexpectedly go to the web and look for Columbus news.

One of the guys on our team is a little :coocoo:. I have not had and incidents with him other than him being high strung but apparently he made a threat to someone on the team and those around him after being met with feel that he is the type that might go postal. HR and our SR Mgr met with him first thing this morning....determined that he was not too scary so he is staying but he gets an assigned seat near leadership. Some are a tad freaked out that he was sent home today and fear that might give him time to stew and lord knows how he will act. I dont feel he'd do anything but still it's freaky.

This should have been a journal entry maybe but oh well.
:ohmy: SCARY!!! Be careful!! :hug:

Is this Little Hands, The Liar, or My Uncle Has 6 Delorians...or someone else completely? :crack:

arw9797 said:
I was at my parents doing laundry all night and they weren't home. It was like old times other than no computer :mad: My dad gave my sister the laptop he was borrowing from my brother and he doesn't know it but next week at this time he'll have a brand new Dell in his house for his 60th bday...anyhoo I had a lovely evening alone in the house and had way too much for dinner. My mother told me I look really thin. ARW and thin aren't generally used in the same sentance. But I know I've lost a lot of weight since I never eat anything at home other than peanut butter and broccoli (not together :sexywink: ) plus this no elevator thing and taking the steps has to be doing something for me.

I came home to find that the boy emailed me. He's really sick and had a stressful week interviewing for a new position at his work so he thinks he overdid it. I dont' know what to think about this one. It's been a month and no phone call but he hopes to hear from me soon :huh:
:drool: Peanut butter and broccoli :drool:

:wink:

Maybe you should just be bold and ask for his number!

Kariann said:
Hey Schmeg did you like that Buckeye Crunch enough for me to bring some for Dublin?

For ARW its a caramel popcorn with chocolate and peanut butter.

yum! Anything with peanut butter is good!

My mom thinks I'm :coocoo: because I told her I was bringing a jar of peanut butter with me to Dublin. I can do that right? I'm not going to spend a million dollars on peanut butter there and what if it's not the same? :|

I told my mom we were on the U2 tour diet and what that consisted of and she actually thought that was funny. :huh:

I'm going to the lake tomorrow and then back to the house to do nothing. I should clean a little but who knows.

I did go through a bag tonight in my room at the house and I found the Def Leppard CD I was looking for and a Corrs CD I don't remember buying :huh:

Kariann said:
Hey Schmeg did you like that Buckeye Crunch enough for me to bring some for Dublin?

For ARW its a caramel popcorn with chocolate and peanut butter.
:drool: :yes:

:reject: I actually kind of forgot about it but now it's sitting in my straw bag...calling me...Quiet you! :mad:

I don't know the thing about importing food...I thik as long as it's not fruit or veggies you should be ok...

Would it be easier for me to take a 2nd camera with black and white film in it or just convert pictures to black and white with my digital? I've never done that before and I really want to take pictures of some of the castles in black and white and especially for London. :hmm:

OK iPod experts.....can you delete songs off of of the iPod? I don't have a cd player for my stereo and I can either borrow my parents 5 disc player or use my iPod. I'm having a few people over for dinner on Saturday and I want everyone to be able to have songs they like playing but I wouldn't want their crap on my iPod forever!

arw9797 said:
OK iPod experts.....can you delete songs off of of the iPod? I don't have a cd player for my stereo and I can either borrow my parents 5 disc player or use my iPod. I'm having a few people over for dinner on Saturday and I want everyone to be able to have songs they like playing but I wouldn't want their crap on my iPod forever!
Yeah, have them import the songs they want onto your Itunes and update your Ipod. When they're gone, delete their crappy music from Itunes and then update your Ipod again...voila!

arw9797 said:
Would it be easier for me to take a 2nd camera with black and white film in it or just convert pictures to black and white with my digital? I've never done that before and I really want to take pictures of some of the castles in black and white and especially for London. :hmm:
The black and white film might be the best way to go but I've never done that before...not really sure...

I was going to take a "regular" camera for backup in case I use up both my memory cards and actually need to go back to film for a few days...

Schmeg said:

Yeah, have them import the songs they want onto your Itunes and update your Ipod. When they're gone, delete their crappy music from Itunes and then update your Ipod again...voila!

oh so I would just do the total update thing? Normally I just pick the playlists I want updated.

Schmeg said:

The black and white film might be the best way to go but I've never done that before...not really sure...

I was going to take a "regular" camera for backup in case I use up both my memory cards and actually need to go back to film for a few days...

then I would have to carry around 2 camera's but I now have a $50 purse that can hold it all....including Cowboy Edge :drool:

I have 2 memory cards. Each holds about 135 even though last year when I went to Vegas I ended up with 185. I still don't get that one. But I think 270 pictures should last me plus I think I have about 20 on my internal memory card. There's no way I'd order 300 pictures plus pictures from you and Karen. :yikes:

Schmeg said:

I'm taking my regular camera for back up to just in case.

arw9797 said:

oh so I would just do the total update thing? Normally I just pick the playlists I want updated.
:hmm: Actually I don't know since I always do the automatic update...I'm way too lazy for the manual update. When I deleted a bunch of songs off my Itunes, they came off the Ipod the next time I updated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom