I love a good randoooooooooom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Schmeg said:

It sounded good!! The people in my section were really lame; only Jim ( :sexywink: ) and one other girl seemed to care that they HAVEN'T PLAYED IT SINCE 1992 but I thought it was great! It was really fun to get to sing "Come on now looooove...don't you LOOK BACK!!!" with them live! :hyper:

The signal faded in and out when you called but I did hear that part....I was like dammit dont crap out on me on that!

arw9797 said:

:scream: I cannot wait for Dublin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wonder what goodies they're going to play for that one. I'll take A Sort of Homecoming over anything else on my wish list. I have 2 chances to ever hear that song live.

You never know...it could happen! I am still giddy over hearing Out Of Control live and in person finally....LOVE LOVE LOVE the energy! Can't wait to see what the set list will be like there.

I just tried to have a phone conversation but I'm so sleepy I can't even talk. :huh:

Kariann said:

Hey guys....even though they aren't going to be playing in Dublin can we still make fun of them?

It's so much fun making fun of them I'd hate to stop!
:yes: This will be one of those inside jokes that will last forever...when we're 80 and knitting on the porch one of us will bust out with, "Loooooveyosiiiiista!" and the other two will fall over laughing.

Kariann said:

Now that sounds like a good title for Mullet Girl and the Afro Twins! :laugh:
:lmao: Live from the Vending Machine is a great name for our first album, and the cover can be a Holiday Inn with a clock that reads 1 am!!

:drool: talking to yourself in Randoom :drool:

Titanic is on and I finally got to see Gaelic Storm but it didn't really look like any of the Gaelic Storme-rs I've ever seen. :huh:

I should find something to eat.

Queen Bee said:
Schmeg, I must know what you meant by Bono going MacPhisto at last night's show. :drool:
:laugh: He just started doing the Macphisto voice...it was very cool. :hyper:

The show is up at U2torrents if you want to hear...I'm downloading it now. :D

Edit: It's going to take 50 hours. :huh:

Edit again: Just kidding, 74.

It's up already? :ohmy:

I think I'll wait until there are completed seeds.

When is the May 10th show going to be released? I swear I saw the guy that seeded one of the Vancouver shows say he was planning on uploading the May 10th show a few weeks ago. :grumpy:

Queen Bee said:
It's up already? :ohmy:

I think I'll wait until there are completed seeds.

When is the May 10th show going to be released? I swear I saw the guy that seeded one of the Vancouver shows say he was planning on uploading the May 10th show a few weeks ago. :grumpy:
It's up and I'm down to 19 hours now. :impatent: By the time I'm done listening to Boston 2 it'll be time for Boston 3!

The May 10th guy better hook us up soon!! :angry:

I still need to find something to eat...

I'm going to try a YSI experiment in here in a few minutes.

*suspense*

Queen Bee said:
Is there supposed to be no sound? :confused:
:hyper: It's not supposed to have sound, my camera isn't that cool! I'm glad it worked! :D

And yeah, it's The Fly from last night...Jim shot it. :wink:

Schmeg said:

:hyper: It's not supposed to have sound, my camera isn't that cool! I'm glad it worked! :D

And yeah, it's The Fly from last night...Jim shot it. :wink:

You should have had my camera....I have sound. :D I thought about doing a few the other night but I really didnt want to stand and hold the camera and miss Bono right in front of me for 30-60 second clips.

Last edited:
Kariann said:

You should have had my camera....I have sound. :D I thought about doing a few the other night but I really didnt want to stand and hold the camera and miss Bono right in front of me for 30-60 second clips.
I don't blame you!! It's better to see it in person than on video later!!

I know....I had been pondering it when he was walking toward us during UTEOTW and then was like forget it...I gotta see this up close and personal and glad because I might have missed the shirt pull....then again I might have caught it on video!

Cool video!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom