"Another circlejerk Random I f*cked Lance's Mom in the brownie Movie discussion"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no idea what you've seen this year, Imps, but...

Bad Lieutenant
The White Ribbon
Broken Embraces
Bronson
Police, Adjective

All good.

IMP wins for Tuccirape? That was mine. Originally Tuccirapemurder, variations include tuccirape, tuccimurder, tuccirapemurderer, etc.

Along with "tree-branch rape trap". Thank you.

Can someone link me up with tuccirape? I don't want to miss out on a film outdoing The Room.

I have no idea what you've seen this year, Imps, but...

Bad Lieutenant
The White Ribbon
Broken Embraces
Bronson
Police, Adjective

All good.

Haven't seen any of those. I'll check it out. Thank you.

IMP wins for Tuccirape? That was mine.

Well, the thread title was my idea, GAF gave Laz props, and you don't see me crying about it.

Consider it an homage.

Didn't bother me. I wouldn't have given it to you if I wanted the credit.

I'm an ideas man, Michael!

How would you rank it in the Almodovar oeuvre?

Honestly... pretty highly. I can't quite say just yet. I also plan on going to catch it in a proper theater when I get back to D.C. So I'll have a better feel then. It think it and Volver are very likely my current favorites though.

I was super jealous that you'd seen Police, Adjective, but now I've noticed its on IFC On Demand, so I'll get to check it out later this week, been looking forward to it for awhile.

Also, Penelope Cruz is so undeniably the most gorgeous woman on the face of the earth right now.

Out of his work, I've only managed to see Todo Sobre Mi Madre, which apparently inspired routine Dalton rental Todo Sobre la Madre de Lance.

I'm definitely interested in his latest, and I fully support the Cruz talk making its way to the Hottest Chica thread. A Pantheon revival might be in order.

Out of his work, I've only managed to see Todo Sobre Mi Madre, which apparently inspired routine Dalton rental Todo Sobre la Madre de Lance

Don't forget the follow-up Cock To Her, which Dalton was also pretty enthusiastic about, not to mention the pre-renaissance Almodovar classic Women on the Verge of a Pervert's Shakedown.

Picture21.png

tuccirape looks like Bruce Willis's character in Death Becomes Her.

Great find, Gaffer. I'm embarrassed to admit how many pages I've gone through.

One of my ex-boyfriends worships that movie. I watched it with him once. It was okay.

I should have known then we were incompatible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom