VEGAS!! Inbound and Outbound...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Discoteque

Rock n' Roll Doggie
Okay Pleba's...I'm just curious. Of those going to Vegas, who is flying in on Friday and who is staying through till Tuesday??

I may want to rearrange my own flight plans a bit...
biggrin.gif

Disco
-----
M.O.M.M
EWPP Club

Disco-why are you never on msn, AIM, etc? lol
wink.gif

I am flying in on Friday night, and leaving at *gasp* Monday morning....painfully early.
tongue.gif
So early, I may have to stay up all night after the concert. hehe

smile.gif

------------------
"I suppose I do everything in extremes-laugh a lot, cry a lot, fight a lot, make love a lot, eat too much, drink too much, try too much, cry too much. Pass the onion..." -Bono

~April~(AIM:pOPLemonGirl)

*~The Official POP_Whore of Interference~*

I'm not on because...I'm actually incognito.

I'm REALLY a secret undercover double agent (*insert Larry/Adam's version of M.I. here*), and I just keep my whereabouts hidden as all costs. If you find me on any of those chat things...then I'd have to kill ya.
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Besides that I'm on SO many of those things, and seem to be on SO many peoples' lists, that I just had to make a decision to block myself to keep the beeping and chatting down to a dull roar, sorry!
frown.gif
Same type of reason I typically turn down *everybody* who tries to sell me Mary Kay, candles, cookies, popcorn, candy, Tupperware or any of the other myriad things people do on the side... I'm an equal-opportunity turner-downer!
smile.gif

*going to make a Vegas in/out list now*

My plane gets in 1:30 PM on Friday, and I'll be staying until Monday afternoon. It will be my first time in Vegas, so I might never get any sleep. There will be so much to do and see before the concert!!!!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Back
Top Bottom