TEEN PLEBAns Party: We're One Of A Kind.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So far...God Part II, Party Girl, Zoo Station, and Mysterious Ways

I hope a lot of random ones will be in there :hyper: This station loves their 'songs that no one knows' :lol:

I :heart: In God's Country. One of my favorite tracks on JT. :drool:

^And that's pretty cool Val. :up: I hate mainstream music stations. :crack: OMG I hate the station the bus driver plays on the way to school. :| He used to play an alternative rock station cuz we wanted to listen to that. Now he plays pop/hip hop stuff. :crack: So, I have to kinda turn up the volume on my iPod so I can actually HEAR what I'm listening to. I mean, it's a noisy bus and the bus sounds like crap (I think it might need some repairing :lol: ) so that makes it worse.

I :heart: In God's Country. One of my favorite tracks on JT. :drool:

^And that's pretty cool Val. :up: I hate mainstream music stations. :crack: OMG I hate the station the bus driver plays on the way to school. :| He used to play an alternative rock station cuz we wanted to listen to that. Now he plays pop/hip hop stuff. :crack: So, I have to kinda turn up the volume on my iPod so I can actually HEAR what I'm listening to. I mean, it's a noisy bus and the bus sounds like crap (I think it might need some repairing :lol: ) so that makes it worse.

:lol: I hear you! Most of the campus buses play BLI, which is a 'hit', aka horrible, music station. They love Miley Cyrus, Jonas Brothers, and just about all rappers. Soooo I have to crank up my iPod volume.

This one I listen to is called RXP. I've heard Wire, One Tree Hill, Like A Song...usually stations play the JT Big 3 and other 'hits'

I KNOW!!! :cute: :loveshower: I love when he kicks his leg in the air..."they were all kicking eachother into the sea" I can't believe the chair didn't collapse :lol:

Haha, that video is my other favorite!!! I laughed so hard when he was like "another Clash" and made that really weird sound :lol:

:heart: Edge's lumberjack vest

I can't believe that much adorable was poured into one person. There's gotta be at least 3 or 4 poor people somewhere out there who are missing their share of cuteness because of him :lol:

I'm so annoying :doh: I can't help it :reject:

Edit: I have soooo many Celebration screencaps :lol:

I feel bad for all those unlucky souls.........

.....but we get to stare at this. So it all works out in the end :love:

u2-us-festival1.jpg

Haha, I was staring at this for a good 15 minutes today. My contacts started to dry up :lol: But the stupid words at the bottom drive me crazyyyyy :angry:

b7fdb0d9.jpg

I wish I could find it without them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom