TEEN PLEBAns Party: We're One Of A Kind.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
^ During I Will Follow, Bono climbed into this girl's lap (I think she was/is a cast member or something) and, well...swivelled his hips? It was pretty hot to say the least :combust:
And she was either hyperventillating or crying a little :lol:

^ During I Will Follow, Bono climbed into this girl's lap (I think she was/is a cast member or something) and, well...swivelled his hips? It was pretty hot to say the least :combust:
And she was either hyperventillating or crying a little :lol:

:lol:

If Bono was kneeling in my lap wiggling his hips, I would just pass out. Forget the crying and spazzing :lol:

:evil:

If Bono was kneeling in my lap wiggling his hips, I would just pass out. Forget the crying and spazzing :lol:

:evil:

Depends on which Bono we are talking about...

Bono from 17-33 is pretty bangable but from 33 on it's like...you're a Dad Mr. B LOLOLOLO

33-On Bono I'd still challenge to a dance off, don't get me wrong...

:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

^ There is so much win in that post. I haven't heard the word bangable for a longgg time. I would go as young as 16. After that, it's creepy I guess because I'm nearly 20 :lol:

And as for the upper age limit...I really don't care :evil: :evil:

But I guess I should stop talking about that here :reject: :lol:

Btw, I think 21 would be optimal. Now I'm shutting up.

:doh: :lol:

Sup? :wave:

Just got home from our school's homecoming football game. :D We whooped their butts 48 - 2. :lol: We're the best football team in the state. :wink:

:applaud: That's awesome. I never went to a homecoming game. I think our team was good, but I'm not sure :lol:

A radio station in the city is doing a '1019 Best Rock Songs' countdown. I'm listening now...it started early this morning. I saw that God Part II and Party Girl, among a bunch of others, have already been played. I wish I knew what number they were up to.

Oh, and as for the dance off thing...my dancing skills are such that Bono would most likely beat me :lol:

But that's okay :wink:

:lol: I would epically phail at a dance off. :doh:

Yeah, our team is amazing. :wink: :D Some guy on the other team got injured and they had to haul him off of the field on a stretcher. It always seems like someone gets hurt when they play against us. :uhoh: :yikes: It happened at Homecoming last fall, I think. :lol:

That's cool about the countdown! :D I saw that on your Twitter. :)

:yikes: to the guy getting hurt. Hope he's okay. :lol: to the ironic fact that it happened last homecoming. What are the odds??

I'm uploading some stupid pictures I took of myself, and I'm going to post a couple in the pic thread :wink: Not sure why I would want to do this, but :shrug: :lol:

I'm trying to set a good trend this year. :) Do my homework right away and then don't stress about it later. Cuz stress triggers my painful attacks in my intestines and colon and all that stuff. :yikes: :crack: I had to take a pill for it about a half hour ago. It makes me really light headed and dizzy. :| Oh well. I'd rather have that rather than the pain. Gotta make a compromise I guess. :)

:( It sucks that you have to deal with that. I read about that ordeal you had with it in some old thread (yeah, that sounds totally stalkerish :ohmy: :lol:). I was meaning to tell you that I hoped you were doing better, cuz that sounded rough.
And triggered by stress? Argh! This is a stressful time in our lives!

Yes. I made a thread about it way back in March or February. Yeah. I missed half the school year. :| And I'm making it up by taking a freshman English class this semester. And I'm also taking geometry this semester and I was supposed to take it last year. Oh well. I'm taking Honers Lab Biology. :wink: And a junior math class next semester. Algebra II. And I'm taking Honers English 10 (10th grade) next semester. :D And as always, band and chorus. I could not live without it. :drool: :love: And...US History (I accidentally spelt it U2 History. :lol: )

And my self esteem has kinda always been low. So that doesn't help. :crack:

:lol: It's not really a disease. I just stress a lot I guess. I don't even know it. Although, it could be completely random. It could just be made worse by stress.

How are you Maddy? How's your Sophomore year going? I made a couple of freshman buddies at the football game tonight!! :lol: They're pretty cool. :wink:

:hi5: Liz, we're pretty much on the same boat, classes wise. I'm taking English 10 Honors, Algebra 2 Honors, Chemistry Honors, Spanish 2, Associated Student Body, European History AP, and basketball :sigh: Will definitely be a long year!

and U2 history :giggle: We'd all get A++'s!!!

Psh, me too Val. :wink:
We'd all get a A+++++++. :lol:

Edit: Ooh, Maddy said it before me. :giggle:
Nice schedule. :up: I'm gonna join Amnesty International at my school. :D And the Civil Rights team. :) And the pep band/jazz band/anything after school that has to do with music. :lol:

<------Band/chorus geek :nerd:

:lol: It's not really a disease. I just stress a lot I guess. I don't even know it. Although, it could be completely random. It could just be made worse by stress.

How are you Maddy? How's your Sophomore year going? I made a couple of freshman buddies at the football game tonight!! :lol: They're pretty cool. :wink:

It's going alright.....just already very stressed. As usual. :sigh:
I've got some freshman friends as well, through ASB and basketball. So cute and naive haha! It's weird to think that was us last year. That seems strange you've already had your homecoming game. We link our homecoming game-homecoming dance-homecoming rally all within the same week, and the class I'm in (ASB) plans it all. We just decided the theme today, CIRCUS! :happydance: Should be fun. But it's not until the end of October..

Oh, and our football team is pretty amazing, as well :wink:

I'm resizing them in PB. They're huge...and it would be pretty unpleasant to see a screenful of a closeup of my FACE :yikes: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom