Pleban Girls Party - On the road again

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Nighty night SG! :hug: Sweet dreams. :heart:

I do miss my OOTS Edge avi, but it was time to give Baby Larry a little love which he deserves. :drool: :love:

Russty Cat said:
Nighty night SG! :hug: Sweet dreams. :heart:

I do miss my OOTS Edge avi, but it was time to give Baby Larry a little love which he deserves. :drool: :love:

Makes sense :heart: :love:

Russty Cat said:
Nighty night Bri and Tre :hug: :heart: :hug:

VP that site is too funny! :lol:

I found it this morning, and it was just cracking my shit up. :lol: In particular, there are a couple of references to people who use quotation marks inappropriately on greeting cards. We have a relative who does that, and we laugh and laugh about it, because, as I've mentioned, we're mean, petty people. :lol:

Okay, kids, I should get to bed. :sad: I've got to get out of this bad sleeping cycle whereby I get 12 hours of sleep on weekend nights, and then only 3 or 4 on weeknights, resulting in fatigue to the point where I have absolutely no motivation whatsoever.

I've promised myself that I'm going to be uber-productive this week, to make up for my usual sloth.

I WILL do lots of school work this week, I WILL send out 20 participant recruitment e-mails every two days this week (the maximum we're allowed to send out), I WILL make it to my meeting on Tuesday, I WILL send out resumes, I WILL keep my house clean, and I WON'T focus on stupid, sucky boys who will, in all likelihood, let V-Day pass on Tuesday without so much as a phone call, or a thought, even. :sigh:

Night everyone. :hug:

VintagePunk said:
Okay, kids, I should get to bed. :sad: I've got to get out of this bad sleeping cycle whereby I get 12 hours of sleep on weekend nights, and then only 3 or 4 on weeknights, resulting in fatigue to the point where I have absolutely no motivation whatsoever.

I've promised myself that I'm going to be uber-productive this week, to make up for my usual sloth.

I WILL do lots of school work this week, I WILL send out 20 participant recruitment e-mails every two days this week (the maximum we're allowed to send out), I WILL make it to my meeting on Tuesday, I WILL send out resumes, I WILL keep my house clean, and I WON'T focus on stupid, sucky boys who will, in all likelihood, let V-Day pass on Tuesday without so much as a phone call, or a thought, even. :sigh:

Night everyone. :hug:

I hear ya re: the sleep thing. I've gotten into the very bad routine of sleeping between the hours of 5 and 8 am only.

So you get some good sleep! I'll keep checking in this week and we can be each other's moral support for being productive and focused!!

:hug: :hug: :hug:

Hi girls :wave:

Well no surprises on the setlist from last night although i wonder if they're bringing back the 2nd leg , Vertigo start & finish:wink:

I'm off to the hospital to my weight loss consultant to see if i've lost any weight :yikes: and then NI taking me out for a V.Day meal :love::heart:

See ya later

Ugh Mondays. :madspit:

On the bright side, I'm skipping class and going out for lunch with friends. :drool: And then tonight I'm teaming up to document graffiti against Pride Western. :) Maybe I'll finally learn how to use my digital camera in more artsy ways. :lol:

Have a great day everyone!

Good morning everyone! :hug: Sounds like everyone have full days ahead of them.

I'm just finishing up my morning coffee and then its time to pack some boxes. Oh the hours of fun we will have. :wink: :lol:

Wild I hope your appointment goes well! :hyper: :heart:

And Fly I want to see pictures!

~BrightestStar~ said:
Productivity is overrated. :tsk:

:tongue:

Overrated, but necessary sometimes. :sad:

Happily, I've just worked for 2 1/2 hours straight without a break. :happy: Sadly, I just sent the computer guy an e-mail telling him the site is ready to go live, and then I got an automated reply that he's out till tomorrow. Figures. :madwife:

I was wondering where DG was, then it occurred to me she's probably home, given the storm this weekend. :yikes:

:mad: yeah, I fucking WISH I was on the G#d#mn road to Hawaii on April 7th!:mad: :madspit: :(

AH, well.............It's just i could get 2 for one....have wanted to visit Hawaii for decades......and of course then get another u2 show.Plus IF I had the money......

U2 at this point would BE the Only strong enuff pull for me to get on a plane again with my flyingphobia........

I'm working on it bit by bit.................. so when i FINALLY DO have the money again....my fears to shopud be much diminished and tolerated.

HOW ARE YOU Russty ? :hug:s
and hi anyone esle! :hug:s

Yay!!!! A clone nooner!!! :happy: :drool:

Assuming that he gets around to responding, then yes.

And now I have to figure out how to get the individual BDI scores from the participant pool, so I can plot out my participant priorities. :yikes: :help:

The computer beside me shut down 5 minutes ago, and has now restarted, open to all the things that we're open before...
On it's own.

This frightens me. Almost as much as the time I left the sound on on my computer, and it talked while starting up. :sad:

:lol:

:lol:
Clone nooner.:heart:

How are you miss productive :drool:? Manage to get some sleep last night?

Did you manage to get some sleep last night?

And if he doesn't respond, you should give that boy the smack down. :angry:

Back
Top Bottom