Pleban Girls Party - On the road again

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
FlyYourKite said:
I wish it was summer too :angry: This snow can take a big flippin hike! :madwife:

TO has barely any snow at all :wink: I think London's in the SW snow belt as punishment for having UWO :giggle: *ducks* (Sorry, the running Chatham joke was Western as a snob school, and quite frankly, I've never seen anything to change that notion ;))

Hi Bri :hug: Sadly, I have to go to bed. Catch up with you girls soon, and enjoy the rest of the setlist party if you're over in that thread!

Thanks for all the good b'day wishes. You girls are the best :hug:

JezSnape said:

Yeah, I know... and I was on here to two last night... :yawn:
Night sami and ruff

Pleba has it's hooks into another person :lol:

When you start to shake because you've been away from the computer for a few hours, you know you have a problem :wink:

Night Sami and Ruff! :hug: Sweet dreams!

Drea - Western definitely is a snob school, there is no doubt. There's the huge joke about the stereotypical "Western girl"...about 3 in 5 people probably fit it. :|

Sad_Girl said:

Pleba has it's hooks into another person :lol:

When you start to shake because you've been away from the computer for a few hours, you know you have a problem :wink:

Could I be anything other than hooked, when you guys are so nice? Maybe if you start bullying me, I could get some sleep? :wink: No, I had other stuff I promised my dad I would do...

There's a couple pics from tonight's show (still going) in the setlist thread... holy :censored: you should see the crowd! It's the outdoor stadium setup - no shots of Adam yet, alas *g* (The only shot of Larry is a screen over Bono's head.)

When I was over in EYKIW, they were wondering when the Plebans were going to start looking for the pictures :giggle:
You think they've figured out how we work?

circa1992 said:
SG your location :lmao:

It's on days like this that I just love the image other countries must have of Americans :yikes:

19.gif

:laugh:

Hi girls :hug: I've been popping in and out of the setlist party while doing laundry, nothing out of the ordinary as far as the setlist, but boy, is the bitching and complaining funny. I missed it. :lol:

SG!! Jez!! :hug: How are we all doing tonight? I've been trying to keep myself scarce on here today, after realizing I was on for nearly 8 consecutive hours yesterday. :yikes: :reject:

BTW SG, your location. :yikes: I just saw that on the news a few hours ago. He's finally just outright hunting people for sport, now! :happy: :|

Jez, I'm okay, thanks. Trying to psych myself into having a super-productive week this week. I'll see how it goes. :wink:

SG, you should come over to the setlist parties! If nothing else, it provides a really good opportunity to insert random, snarky comments into the mix. :wink:

Hey, Russty! :hug: How are you feeling?

Back
Top Bottom