PLEBAn Girls' Party: Hearts and Minds tuned into the cause.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
FlyYourKite said:

:yes: I agree with you on that one SG. That was the main reason one of my relationships ended...she thought it was cool to experiment with other people and not be exclusive...whereas now I kinda think she was just experimenting period. :laugh: No hard feelings though. I was just not ok with that :shrug:

Fly that does suck! And I feel like I would be behaving like that. Just getting my rocks off persay. And thats not really fair to someone else. Mr. Cat and I do have an agreement about kissing people. I have kissed another man, but its not something I do all of the time. And I'm always very honest with him about it. I've never eniticated it. But I didn't stop it either. But with this person it would be different. I feel like I would be loosing part of my heart or soul if I did this. I just couldn't do that to Mr. Cat. I'm almost in tears over the whole thing. I am going to talk to him later about it all. I told him before that I was having feelings and he laughed it off. I want him to know how serious I am before I spend time alone with her again.

Russty Cat said:

Fly that does suck! And I feel like I would be behaving like that. Just getting my rocks off persay. And thats not really fair to someone else. Mr. Cat and I do have an agreement about kissing people. I have kissed another man, but its not something I do all of the time. And I'm always very honest with him about it. I've never eniticated it. But I didn't stop it either. But with this person it would be different. I feel like I would be loosing part of my heart or soul if I did this. I just couldn't do that to Mr. Cat. I'm almost in tears over the whole thing. I am going to talk to him later about it all. I told him before that I was having feelings and he laughed it off. I want him to know how serious I am before I spend time alone with her again.

Exactly. :hug: Of course, this does NOT apply to once in a lifetime chances with celebrities! :wink:

CeeCee said:
*dies* Bare Adam toes! Oh my god! Kill me again, SG! I'm such an addict! I love the way he holds that bass. *purrs*

:drool: Adam toes :D

robes2.jpg

Sad_Girl said:

Exactly. :hug: Of course, this does NOT apply to once in a lifetime chances with celebrities! :wink:

Totally hot celebrities are free game! :sexywink: Any member of U2, 2 members of PJ, Ewan McGregor, Christian Bale, Viggo Mortenson, Orlando Bloom, and Johnny Depp :hug: :drool:

FlyYourKite said:

:lol: Reminds me of that Friends episode...5 celebrities you're allowed to sleep with :lmao: Always a great discussion :up:

:lol:

1. Adam
2. Larry
3. Bono
4. Orlando Bloom
5. Ewan McGreggor
:reject:

(There was a time when it was
1. Bono
2. Bono
3. Bono
4. Bono
5. Bono) :lol:

~BrightestStar~ said:

*gasp*
SG!
You used to be a (strictly) Bono girl?!?
What happened?
:ohmy:

:lol: Oh yes, I was like :heart: Bono and those guys in his band :reject:

Then and this is truly very weird... I had a dream about Adam. :lol: Seriously. After that I started doing some looking into Adam's personality and history, Etc... and it was actually Pleba that taught me how hot Larry is... :drool:

FlyYourKite said:
Who is this Viggo Mortensen guy?? He must be nice if he's on both your lists :hmm: :lol:

:lol: I just bumped him for Ewan :reject: but he is totally hot. Watch 'A Walk on the moon' and :drool: over him. He was also Aragorn/Strydor in the LOTR movies

Viggo is amazing! He is an actor as well as poet, painter, and photographer. I have one of his books of photography and poetry. Its beautiful and amazing. He was once married to the lead singer of the punk band X.

Sad_Girl said:

:lol: Oh yes, I was like :heart: Bono and those guys in his band :reject

Then and this is truly very weird... I had a dream about Adam. :lol: Seriously. After that I started doing some looking into Adam's personality and history, Etc... and it was actually Pleba that taught me how hot Larry is... :drool:

:lol:!
The dream made you do it! :giggle:

I hate Andrea Corr :grumpy:

:sigh:

Bono......come dance with meeeeeee!!! *whine*

:p

(and I don't hate her...well, not completely :lol: )

Fly, honey seriously you need to see the LOTR movies! They are fucking amazing! You will fall in love with all the characters.

For a long time I was a strictly Ewan girl, but then I figured what the hell there are plenty of fish in the sea. :giggle:

I hate it that people watched the movie just because :mad: so I have no problem with you not having seen it. It was a critical, amazing work of literature and coming from that perspective, I think it should have been a rule that you had to read the books before you could watch it. But thats the writer in me :reject:

Last edited:
FlyYourKite said:

I think that's a big yes on that one :laugh

:hug: As long as we're together! :happy

And Ewan never really did a single thing for me :shrug: :reject:

My friends actually were going to tie me to a chair and force me to watch the extended version or something :lol:

They threatened for years.
Pst....all talk. :wink:

Together, we'll stand tall. :D

And :reject:
I have to admit, he's not doing much for me either.
Kinda attractive I suppose but..:shrug:

Sad_Girl said:

This pic does nothing for me :slant:

Sorry girls *hug*

Last edited:
There's only two males on my celebrity list :laugh:

Viggo's definitely nice-looking though. I wouldn't kick him out of bed. :lol: Maybe not so much the last picture though...the first one is very :drool:

Russty Cat said:
53205021.jpg

I'm sorry, but if I was Ali he would be getting a firm talking to when he got home! :mad:

I have some old pics somewhere... those two have always been like that.

**And Bri, I think you have to actually see him in action to understand it. Just the pics aren't what it takes with him... He's a poet, he''s mesmerizing to see the way he moves and speaks... :drool:

and as I often say , 'More for me!' :hyper: :giggle:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom