Pleban Girls Party - Fever dreams of U2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Right well, be back later....:flirt: Orf to fill my face....:lol:

Oh, and good luck w/your organising SG. My hard disk is a total mess. I've got bits of stories everywhere. One day I'll get round to sorting them....:reject:

Oks, going now. If Gluey comes back whilst I'm away, say hello to her for me and that I hope she's feeling better..

byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee......and no Bono ogling please.... he's all mine...mwah....

*leaves.*

Last edited:
Hey MJ :wave: I'm doing alright, thanks. It's a perfect day here in Northern Michigan - the sky is blue, the sun is shining, it's not too hot or cold :love:

and I'm sitting inside at the computer :reject: :lol:

How are you?

Sad_Girl said:
Hey MJ :wave: I'm doing alright, thanks. It's a perfect day here in Northern Michigan - the sky is blue, the sun is shining, it's not too hot or cold :love:

and I'm sitting inside at the computer :reject: :lol:

How are you?

Lol that's pretty common here I think... :wink:

I'm okay :yes: I drove on my own for the first time today after getting my permit :drool:

congrats on the driving, MJ :up:

I love to drive :drool: even if, sometimes, I get too distracted and am not a particularly good driver. :shifty: as Drea will tell you :lol:

my mind was so frazzled that week - I'm truly surprised I didn't get into any sort of trouble

Sad_Girl said:

I love to drive :drool: even if, sometimes, I get too distracted and am not a particularly good driver. :shifty: as Drea will tell you :lol:

my mind was so frazzled that week - I'm truly surprised I didn't get into any sort of trouble

:giggle: I'm glad you're still in one piece though :wink:

Did you open the file? I want to make sure it wasn't corrupted and wouldn't work or anything

oh, and I think you should post some of your Caps here - I just re-posted several of mine :flirt:

Sad_Girl said:
Did you open the file? I want to make sure it wasn't corrupted and wouldn't work or anything

oh, and I think you should post some of your Caps here - I just re-posted several of mine :flirt:

Oh, no...I haven't opened the actual file yet. I will, and I'll let you know if I have any problems. :yes:

My caps are spread far and wide across the vast and unending black hole that is the blue crack forum of thread death...
However, I have found that a quick serach for "walls" seems to call many of them out...

I wonder why? :shifty:

:lol:

Sad_Girl said:

:lol: You're not as bad as you think - and better than at least half (if not more) of the drivers who live in TO :wink: Remember that guy trying to "guide" you into a space at the parking lot at the hotel? :giggle:

Back
Top Bottom