Pleban Girls and Boy(s) party - We're just getting this party started!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
CeeCee said:
Is this the offical new thread? I've been waiting int he old one for you all.. :sad: I need to have my hand held and to be guided to the new thread! I'm in no condition tot hink for myself!

I need an edge/Adam sandwhich! :sad: :sad:

Awwww! Sweetie sorry I thought you were looking at pictures or something. I've been feeding my face. :hug: Come here and sit with me. <scooches chair out so Cindy can sit in her lap> :love:

VintagePunk said:

I swear...if he's into bondage...just say the word. :lmao: :lmao:

I'll ask him when he gets home tomorrow. You know, ease it into the conversation like this.

Me: "Hi Andrew how are you?"
Him: "Good."
Me: "So, you into bondage? Because I know someone who is. "

:lmao: :lmao:

VintagePunk said:

The hints I gave weren't enough?? Starts with a B. Does that help? And not Bono. :lol:

I'm not a beginner, nor am I faint of heart. :wink:

18.gif

I got it. Duh. I feel a little slow now. :lol:

:wave: Night Weldy!

Russty Cat said:

Awwww! Sweetie sorry I thought you were looking at pictures or something. I've been feeding my face. :hug: Come here and sit with me. <scooches chair out so Cindy can sit in her lap> :love:

I was losteded! *climbs into Russty's lap* Allw ith me stoned on cold meds too! *sniffles and snuggles* Mmmm... Russty boobies.

VintagePunk said:

Either way, cause she'll be an accomplice. :lol:

And there are gonna be Plebans coming to town to corrupt her. :uhoh: But it's my fondest wish that I'll be able to help. :wink:

OMG why is is I read every word in here pervertedly? I thought fondest said fondlingest. :huh: :lmao:

daygloeyes2 said:

I'll ask him when he gets home tomorrow. You know, ease it into the conversation like this.

Me: "Hi Andrew how are you?"
Him: "Good."
Me: "So, you into bondage? Because I know someone who is. "

:lmao: :lmao:

You would do that for me?? :heart: :love:

:lmao:

Would it help if you told him I'd buy tickets to his next 10 shows? :wink:

CeeCee said:

I was losteded! *climbs into Russty's lap* Allw ith me stoned on cold meds too! *sniffles and snuggles* Mmmm... Russty boobies.

:giggle: :flirt:

Here's a sandwich just for you! :wink:

U2170.jpg

And with that I'm going to have to say good night and get my bum to bed. :hug: :heart: to everyone! Have a good night. :wave:

<picks Cindy up and sneaks out with her> :wink:

daygloeyes2 said:

:lmao:

No, my brother is a guitarist in a band. :wink:
VintagePunk said:

I hear they sell very well, in accordace with Wild's plan....hey, Im just doing all I can for marketing purposes. :wink:

Maybe DG's Brother ought to change his bands name to Bondage - I bet they'd sell a lot of tickets that way!

daygloeyes2 said:

You're just going to come to Boston whether or not you have a ticket and try to seduce my brother aren't you? :lmao:

I'd feel better about my chances if I were 15 :sad: but yeah. :lol:

Russty, it's early! Hope you're feeling okay and just resting up for the PJ shows! :hug:

Back
Top Bottom