PLEBAn Girl (and Guy) Party - A bottle of champagne, a loaf of bread and thou...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Great just great...I jus read that review on "Bono by Bono"..which I think is the book VP was telling me about...and now I want it...*pout*

:wink:

Afternoon girls (and boy? ) :hug: :heart:

:giggle:
Might be worth buying just so I could gaze at the cover....take B with me anywhere...lol
Cept it's not available yet...

Last edited:
A few days ago,my dad gave me Vanity Fair's music issue from fall 2000 because he knows it's one of my favorite magazine and he figured I'd like it. And I do enjoy it-not only because it's Vanity Fair but because one of the musicians on the cover is B! I flipped when he gave it to me and he had this confused look on his face.

I'm OK Bri. Have to do laundry and run some other errands today though. :madspit:

towel.jpg

Last day of my vacation too.....:|

Bri!!:drool:

my last day is a day of relaxation...concert friday night...didn't get home until 2am (almost hit a friggin moose:yikes: on the way home too....:madspit: those things are everywhere here) and then lastnight went to game 1 of the celtics playoffs...got home at 2:30am so I am sooooooooo exhausted:sigh: ) but its a good day:wink:

I just got a killer motorcycle jacket...at a real good price too:drool:

How are you doing?!:hug:

Dismantled said:

my last day is a day of relaxation...concert friday night...didn't get home until 2am (almost hit a friggin moose:yikes: on the way home too....:madspit: those things are everywhere here) and then lastnight went to game 1 of the celtics playoffs...got home at 2:30am so I am sooooooooo exhausted:sigh: ) but its a good day:wink:

You're from NE too? :wave:

Actually lastnight at the basketball game was sooooooooo funny...at the fleet center they kept flashing U2 on that LCD screen (cause they are going to be there soon) and at half time they played Vertigo and I just about died.....almost everyone was singing along to it......everyone would shout out HOLA and DONDE ESTA during those parts...it was a riot:applaud:

daygloeyes2 said:

You're from NE too? :wave:

Hey!! Yeah I live in Vermont:wave:

Your from Boston I take it:wink: looooove boston:drool: :drool: :drool: lived in Needham for a while after college:drool: miss it sometimes:heart:

Dismantled said:

:flirt: Hi Dis...

Well, I'm glad you had a good time...and beware of Meeses! ...hey...wait a darn tootin minute.....I didn't think Meese were allowed to cross the border, I thought they were Canadian only, did you check that Moose's passport? :wink:

So now you're a sexy biker chick who can ride Bono..I mean, ride with Bono? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom