PLEBA Misc News and Articles #8

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
so it looks like Dave Fanning will have SOLID album news!

suck it up, Brunker! :D

At least Dave Fanning I trust. :wink: Told ya when that Amanda thing happened that if there was any album news, it'd be Dave who lets us know? He's not hyping shit, he's not tweeting bull, just solid what it is.

Oi shiiiiiiiite :panic:

It's time to bring it out again:
tumblr_md1rnigM0w1r2q56co1_250.gif

:lol: Gotta love that it has platform shoes. Now, my bet would be that the Bono egg would be found near the Clarence. :wink: Or Cedarwood road 10.

The interview with Larry will air on 2FM today. The Dave Fanning show starts at 10 a. m. Dublin time. I don't know when Larry will be on, but if someone wants to listen live:

RT? 2fm

Larry says work on the album is "nearing the end" and will be finished in Summer. They plan to release in September and then "release again" as quick as possible, want to "put as much music out there as possible". Songs of Ascent is still in the works. Producer Danger Mouse, no Will.I.Am. They want to follow the pattern they had with AB and Zooropa. New/unfinished songs played live last tour have been "rewritten".

^ :cute: That's such a sweet video, so great to have a good quality vid of this event. Thanks for the link :)

Love Glen and I love the scene where Bono quickly puts on his glasses when he realises he's already being filmed :lol:

Back
Top Bottom