PLEBA Girls Party.. we've got our VP & SoBe back now we can really party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Guys. I'm on. *waves* how is everyone? Anyone seen Russ?

And yeah. I was sitting t my dad's shop and decided to see what I could write in 5 minutes. And that's what I wrote. I made U2 archaeologist. Because I want to be an Egyptologest. Someday. When B offers to put me through school. :lol:

:hmm:

He was flirtatious?

he would have taken off the dodgy glasses to take a good look into your eyes....

then you would have had him right where you wanted him :evil:

You're hot Su! :combust:
Of course he liked the look of you, no reason not too! :combust:

:| I was 3 at the time....

Bri, shush!! she's waiting with the baby jokes, i can see 'em comin! :evil:

Cindy!!! :hug: What did you write!!! Where is it?! What did I miss? :giggle:

*sigh* I've missed you all so much today!

greeneyedgirl said:
Thats awesome CeeCee!!
*Pulls her trowel out of back pocket for the high clap*

*does a Macphisto bow* thank you, thank you. I have a goal of getting my Masters degree in Egyptology and Forensic Anthroplogy or paleopathology to examin the mummies they're finding and trying to analize the deaths/lives/ ect. That's what gets me passionate. I gett all B like when I start talkinga bout those kinds of things.

You don't think he looks flirtatious in that pic BG? Wild&Jem thought he was!

As long as you only dislike the glasses, i'll let you off then! :sexywink:

Oh god, to imagine how that would have been if he'd taken them off! Funny, cos i wanted to take his off too, but then i would have passed out completely from pure LUST from looking into those seductive&sexy blue eyes!!!!!! :flirt: :faint: :faint: :combust:

Russty Cat said:
Cindy!!! :hug: What did you write!!! Where is it?! What did I miss? :giggle:

*sigh* I've missed you all so much today!

Russty! Page one of this thread, Drea posted it for me since i was catching up with my best friend, gossiping. Hadn't talked for a month. But it's there.

susanp6 said:
You don't think he looks flirtatious in that pic BG? Wild&Jem thought he was!

As long as you only dislike the glasses, i'll let you off then! :sexywink:

Oh god, to imagine how that would have been if he'd taken them off! Funny, cos i wanted to take his off too, but then i would have passed out completely from pure LUST from looking into those seductive&sexy blue eyes!!!!!! :flirt: :faint: :faint: :combust:

:yes: very flirty you lucky lass!

Not a big fan of that B look there :reject: he looks good sometimes but :tsk: he doesnt look as hot as Su :flirt:

What's the 72 thing about?

Russty darling honey!!!! :flirt: :sexywink:

BG - Why the :hmm: ?

WildHoney said:
Cindy loved it, when can we expect more :hyper: :hyper:

I wasn't planning on writing more. It was sort of a one shot deal, though I've no problems starting it from scratch, where it should have started. Assuming I can be given sufficent reason to do so.

:wink:

CeeCee said:

*does a Macphisto bow* thank you, thank you. I have a goal of getting my Masters degree in Egyptology and Forensic Anthroplogy or paleopathology to examin the mummies they're finding and trying to analize the deaths/lives/ ect. That's what gets me passionate. I gett all B like when I start talkinga bout those kinds of things.

yeah, I get all goofy when I see a dino skull and I show Mr GG or whoever is near all the places where he got bit, or had vessels or muscles attached.
When I was in school, each state only had 1 forensic because the field was so new, and omg was he yummy. Had his own jet!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom