Pleba Girls Party - there's no place like Miami, for warming up with the boys!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Bono in Stay video :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

I adore LOTR SG! :love: it's my fav book to date and i've read quite a few! :) Have you heard about that Floyd book SG?

I wasn't able to get the link Fly, no sadly! :(

Hey - who knew here - Scotland are playing the USA in football! ;)

greeneyedgirl said:
* drinking Blue Moon *

What's that??

I'm about to open my second Heineken.

Later tonight, if I seem to think that calling, e-mailing, or contacting the boy in any way sounds like the most brilliant idea ever, please, someone come and physically restrain me from doing so?

Last time I had a few more than I should have, I e-mailed him a 3 am scathing diatribe about why I shouldn't see him. :lmao:

Sad_Girl said:
I haven't seen the comercials, Dis :no: what's up with them?

I eat the jerky though :drool:

:shifty: yeah, that didn't sound right :reject:

they are so damn funny:lmao: kinda hard to explain though:lmao:

jerkey:drool:

Awww Fly :( :hug: that must hurt&my mum just got hers yesterday and was saying she couldn't lie on that side! :yikes: but only elderly and young uns get it here so i wonder if it's different there? :hmm: hope it's not sore for too long! :)

No Susan, I hadn't heard of the floyd book

Fly - Flu shots :madspit: I understand taking precautions in health care, but there are so many strains of flu to go around - I just have a hard time believing the shot helps :shrug: But I'm a little cynical sometimes

Sad_Girl said:

Fly - Flu shots :madspit: I understand taking precautions in health care, but there are so many strains of flu to go around - I just have a hard time believing the shot helps :shrug: But I'm a little cynical sometimes

Yeah I have no idea if it really does anything. But I like to think that it does :lol: Plus, we're basically forced to get it by our profs and clinical instructors...mostly for the patient's benefits I guess.

susanp6 said:
Awww Fly :( :hug: that must hurt&my mum just got hers yesterday and was saying she couldn't lie on that side! :yikes: but only elderly and young uns get it here so i wonder if it's different there? :hmm: hope it's not sore for too long! :)

Everyone here is encouraged to get them.

edgeplayzoo.gif

susanp6 said:
I don't think the NHS are aloud to give them to anyone else VP! :ohmy:

it used to be that way here, only the young, the elderly, and people with underlying health issues. But the past several years, the general public is encouraged. They have mass advertising campaigns telling people to get them. I never do, cause I feel that as long as it's not deadly or something with the risk of permanent damage, your immune system should be allowed to work for you. :shrug: I have no basis for thinking that, never read anything...just my own feeling.

WOW! :bow: Really love the Edgy gif SG! :love: i think he looks lovely in that pink shirt! He wore that 1st time i met him :happy:

Bye Fly :hug:

i think you're quite spot on there VP cos really i think that if you're reasonably fit&healthy you're able to fight off flu&colds pretty easily anyway! :) :up:

Is it just you&Mr Dis at xmas Dis or are you off to one of your familys' place? :)

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: That's crazy Dis! :lol: i know one thing anyway: He's at his sexiest at that part of the concert.....or is it when he's blindfold? :hmm:

Decisions, decisions! :lol:

chrisjacket.jpg
[/IMG]

Well its show 2 and Bozo already has the Bonofashionistas with their heads in their hands exuding cries of woe and anguish. Rather than pointing out what is wrong with this jacket, we could simply ask, what isn't?
Yes, we know that red and black are the "Vertigo" colours- we even decked out the site in them so we had a matching ensemble, however, this thing is just wrong in so many ways.
Bono does leather well, however NOBODY should ever do red leather, especially men. Michael Jackson proved that in the 80's.
The Vertigo 'target' patches make it easy for all those Bono haters to take their aim! Perhaps its some sort of statement from our beloved Bono.

It looks too big and the scariest part of all...

It just may be reversible!

pffffffffft!!:lmao:

Back
Top Bottom