Pleba Girls Party-lookin' for some mother suckin rock and roll!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
hi girls :hug::heart:

i'm tired an :| my mothly friend has made its visit :angry:

Sami congrats on 7000 posts :hyper::rockon:

A pleban roady trip to Japan/Australia etc :drool:

:lmao:

maybe i could co-ordiante my backpacking trip round the asian/australian tour

FlyYourKite said:
Hey Jem! :hug: :heart:

You're going backpacking?? :hyper:

Not going anything planned really nor have i saved anything :lmao: but hey thats a small snag if i can go follow the boys :lol: :drool:

but i do wanna travel, wanted to go late next year though, give me some time to save! but i'd still have some time to save when i come back form my trip for the next U2 tous

:shifty:

bonoishot said:

Not going anything planned really nor have i saved anything :lmao: but hey thats a small snag if i can go follow the boys :lol: :drool:

but i do wanna travel, wanted to go late next year though, give me some time to save! but i'd still have some time to save when i come back form my trip for the next U2 tous

:lmao: Sounds like a plan! I can't wait until next summer. Saving money has been hell :| cause I am so bad at it. But it will all be worth it when I get to hang out in Dublin for 4 months! :hyper:

FlyYourKite said:

:lmao : Sounds like a plan! I can't wait until next summer. Saving money has been hell : | cause I am so bad at it. But it will all be worth it when I get to hang out in Dublin for 4 months! :hyper :

:hyper:

i live half an hour flight from dublin! maybe i can pop over a few times :hyper:

or i might fancy hanging round myself

i was so tempted not to leave ireland in june :lol:

sami0201 said:
Jem you saw U2 in Dublin?! I didn't know that! :drool :

No i was in dublin, but didnt have tickets :scream: it was soo painful seeing people heaidng off to croke park :sad: :sigh:

i had 2 spare manchester tickets was hopin to swap for dublin, how delusional was i, NOONE IN their right mind would swap dublin tix for manchester! so i tried to buy on ebay, but get gettin outbid, but accomodatiopn was already booked so we had to go anyway!

i ended up ill while there aswell :angry: but we made the best of it, still had a fab time :D:drool:

Back
Top Bottom