PLEBA Girls Party - Cardiff and Live 8 and PLEBAns, Oh My!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Russty Cat said:

I think that is part of it. The sad thing is that I really don't have any friends here to go out with anymore. They've either died or moved. :(

I'm seriously thinking about calling my best friend who moved about 3 hours away and see if she'd be up to me coming down for a night a week from Saturday. I miss her so much. And I've never even been down to her new place since she moved.

Call her, Russty! I regularly used to make a two-hour drive to see my best friend and every single minute of that drive was more than worth it. I'm sure your friend would do the same for you.

Russty Cat said:

I think that is part of it. The sad thing is that I really don't have any friends here to go out with anymore. They've either died or moved. :(

I'm seriously thinking about calling my best friend who moved about 3 hours away and see if she'd be up to me coming down for a night a week from Saturday. I miss her so much. And I've never even been down to her new place since she moved.

Awww, I wish we lived closer together. :hug:

Even if you went out for a ride (like you mentioned earlier) or wandered through some shops, or whatever. Kids tend to sap your sanity...it's not easy being a mom 24/7.

I really hope your friend can visit!! Let us know. :hug:

what's all this??? :ohmy: Now JTBono is taken??!! :grumpy: *scowls at the comp monitor*

*SimDazz walks to the farthest corner of our property, and sits down and sulks* :sad: .....:wink:

SG did you see my post....i'm caught up with Simposts printed except for yesterdays and now todays......

Sad_Girl said:
Is it wrong I want this baby face looking little boy to call me Mrs. Robinson? :flirt:

I know!!!! I keep looking at the B pics in that thread, and as I wipe up the drool, I can't help but wonder if it's wrong to want to :censored: someone who is young enough to be my....young friend. :wink:

dazzledbylight said:
what's all this??? :ohmy: Now JTBono is taken??!! :grumpy: *scowls at the comp monitor*

*SimDazz walks to the farthest corner of our property, and sits down and sulks* :sad: .....:wink:

SG did you see my post....i'm caught up with Simposts printed except for yesterdays and now todays......

I wish I was caught up with all the Sims posts, but I'm giving up. :lol:

It's sad, Thursdays are my favorite day now, because of the Sims updates. :lmao: :lmao:

dazzledbylight said:

Ok Cool :D

:hug: How r you tonight?

FlyYourKite said:
Russty! I think I forgot to tell you I saw Mr. & Mrs. Smith and holy :censored: was it hot! :combust: Those two just ooze chemistry. Take a hike Jen! :giggle: I mean....

:drool: I totally want to see it now! Angelina is the woman! I swear she is so hot! I know Mr. Cat would love to see this. :giggle: maybe I'll have to see if we can bribe his parents to babysit this weekend so we can go see it.

:hug: VP & Bird I will call her tomorrow. I know she is working late shift tonight or I would call her tonight. I talked to her last week and she said she really missed me to and was trying to work out a three day weekend to come up and visit. *sigh* I just miss her so much sometimes. But the nice thing is that she is going with me to Canada in September. Three or four days with just her and our other girlfriends. It should be a great time. And its just her and I alone on the plane for two hours to be goofy together. :heart:

VintagePunk said:

I know!!!! I keep looking at the B pics in that thread, and as I wipe up the drool, I can't help but wonder if it's wrong to want to :censored: someone who is young enough to be my....young friend. :wink:

:hmm: I'm having a fan fic inspiration moment :D

Not tonight though :wink: My head still hurts :sigh:

dazzledbylight said:
:sigh: :sigh: oh,Russty I***reallyhope*** you friend can visit.

You ARE too houseboound:(

:sad: and how terrible, really terrible all your other friends are not around/close by anymore...

I know Dazz I was worried this might happen over the summer. Luckily this weekend my in laws are coming so I will have to be social whether I want to or not. Normally I hate 4th of July, but this year I'm oddly looking forward to it.

SG I so want to do Larry in those pics! He is such a baby, but still so incredibly hot!! :combust:

Ok this is for me mostly...but Russty as well :lol:

ray_of_light3.jpg

:drool:
prem1.jpg

:combust:

And finally, Humanitarian Angelina :love:

4-image.jpg

post-1700-1109677500.jpg

Alright I'm seriously done :laugh: Now that I've got that out of my system. :drool:

Russty Cat said:

I know Dazz I was worried this might happen over the summer. Luckily this weekend my in laws are coming so I will have to be social whether I want to or not. Normally I hate 4th of July, but this year I'm oddly looking forward to it.

SG I so want to do Larry in those pics! He is such a baby, but still so incredibly hot!! :combust:

I'm totally going to have to write a fan fic revolving around a young Larry Mullen Jr and an older woman... teaching him certain things... :drool:

Fly I saw your survey from earlier about premarital sex.

Thought I'd throw my predictable two cents in. :giggle: I didn't have premarital sex, because of my faith and the fact that my brother got his friend knocked up when he was 19. It wasn't pretty. :lol:

Of course I got married when I was barely 21, so who knows how long I would have really held out for. :giggle: There was a guy who I had really considered doing it with. If he had ever wanted to I probably would have, cuz I was in love with him for years. But I knew there was no way he was going to ever marry me. His parents and my parents thought we were doing it anyway! :laugh:

Sad_Girl said:

Ok Cool :D

:hug: How r you tonight?

Mostly good, thanks :hug:

I'm not sure i forgot to post that your nephews look really nice.and the"little"one--how sweet was his alone pic:cute:
Howwonderfulthat they have another grown-up whocares deeply about them....:happy:

{you're pretty yourself ,too}

I forgot are you the onewho's done A mbulance work??? youhad a picposted up severalweeksago?

Sad_Girl said:

:hmm: I'm having a fan fic inspiration moment :D

Not tonight though :wink: My head still hurts :sigh:

I'm writing something now, too. I finally got some inspiration today. I was in the shower and .......well my dirty little mind took over. :lmao: :wink:

I'll let you guys know when I finish it. I don't think I'll post it here.

Sad_Girl said:

I'm totally going to have to write a fan fic revolving around a young Larry Mullen Jr and an older woman... teaching him certain things... :drool:

And you know I'd be first in line to read it! :laugh: :drool: :combust:

dazzledbylight said:

Mostly good, thanks :hug:

I'm not sure i forgot to post that your nephews look really nice.and the"little"one--how sweet was his alone pic:cute:
Howwonderfulthat they have another grown-up whocares deeply about them....:happy:

{you're pretty yourself ,too}

I forgot are you the onewho's done A mbulance work??? youhad a picposted up severalweeksago?

Thanks I :heart: my boys :cute:

And Yep, I was a firefighter/EMT-Paramedic for several years, before the stress and constant exposure to illness depleted my immune system. I ended up in and out of the hospital for a year and finally realized I wouldn't be able to go back. I still miss it. I do some volunteer stuff with the local fire department still, but nothing like what I used to do. :sad:

Russty Cat said:
Fly I saw your survey from earlier about premarital sex.

Thought I'd throw my predictable two cents in. :giggle: I didn't have premarital sex, because of my faith and the fact that my brother got his friend knocked up when he was 19. It wasn't pretty. :lol:

Of course I got married when I was barely 21, so who knows how long I would have really held out for. :giggle: There was a guy who I had really considered doing it with. If he had ever wanted to I probably would have, cuz I was in love with him for years. But I knew there was no way he was going to ever marry me. His parents and my parents thought we were doing it anyway! :laugh:

Thanks for your contributions, Russty! :hug: You got married when you were 21? :crazy: Nothing against you at all, it's just crazy me. :lol: I can't even remotely picture being married in 3 years time. Although you are talking to someone who wants to adopt a kid the second I'm in a stable job with enough moolah. Figure that one out. :laugh:

And psstt...there's a present for you at the bottom of the previous thread :wink:

FlyYourKite said:

Thanks for your contributions, Russty! :hug: You got married when you were 21? :crazy: Nothing against you at all, it's just crazy me. :lol: I can't even remotely picture being married in 3 years time. Although you are talking to someone who wants to adopt a kid the second I'm in a stable job with enough moolah. Figure that one out. :laugh:

And psstt...there's a present for you at the bottom of the previous thread :wink:

I was 21, too. :reject:

FlyYourKite said:
Ok this is for me mostly...but Russty as well

ray_of_light3.jpg

prem1.jpg

And finally, Humanitarian Angelina :love:

4-image.jpg

post-1700-1109677500.jpg

Alright I'm seriously done :laugh: Now that I've got that out of my system. :drool:

:combust: Is it so wrong that I'd love to give that woman a big old

hug! What?! :eyebrow: :wink:

FlyYourKite said:

Russty! Knock it off, woman! :ohmy:

I got married at 21 too! (1998)

Back
Top Bottom