PLEBA girls party-a race to the vending machines!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
MBS said:

Just randomly cause I can...

Btw, do to comments the other day...

I altered the locale slightly :lol:

And I'm surprised VP isn't curious as to what I'm up to :p

I'm a little zoned-out right now. I didn't realize you were up to anything. So, I guess now would be a good time to pull something. :wink:

PopLarry13.jpg

Sad_Girl said:
Not About Larry but - too funny not to share :lol:

"At school he stuck out like a sore thumb. He used to drink coffee in class and the teachers got used to it. He wore a kilt. He also took off his clothes at one rehearsal when he got very excited."
- Bono, on Adam

Excuse me, I'll be over here in the corner :drool: over the thought of Adam in a kilt... and why am I not surprised to hear about him removing clothing? :lol:

Sad_Girl said:
Not About Larry but - too funny not to share :lol:

"At school he stuck out like a sore thumb. He used to drink coffee in class and the teachers got used to it. He wore a kilt. He also took off his clothes at one rehearsal when he got very excited."
- Bono, on Adam

*dies* Adam, the nudist! No wonder he got kicked out of privete school!

BG40, are they Bono photos? Adam photos? :hyper:

Lucky me got the last copy of Mojo at her neighborhood Border's tonight. Really really good article on U2's history and the start of the Vertigo tour. :) (For anyone who's read the Boomcha caption thread in PLEBA lately, I nearly typed "Vertical tour," haha ...)

CeeCee said:

*dies* Adam, the nudist! No wonder he got kicked out of privete school!

In Bono in Conversation, Bono also described how Adam once took out his privates ... and peed on the side of Ali's leg ... :lol:

jobob said:

In Bono in Conversation, Bono also described how Adam once took out his privates ... and peed on the side of Ali's leg ... :lol:

Adam is an enigma ... gentlemanly grace and manners one moment, complete scoundrel the next

It's one of the reasons I love him so :heart:

jobob said:

*snort* :lmao:

Hey girls.....

I need a pic of B....standing....in a suit maybe......more recent era...and arms close to his sides..

Oh..and one of Edge too...similar qualities :)

Umm..please and thanks? :hug:

browneyedgirl40 said:
Here's one. I don't know if it's my favorite one though. :| Thanks for letting me test here.

6b8821f2.jpg

It's one of mine! I'm a sucker for any photo where Bono lets those shades slip down and makes it look like he's flirting with you. Not to mention any photo of Bono in a good suit ...

:combust:

MBS said:

Hey girls.....

I need a pic of B....standing....in a suit maybe......more recent era...and arms close to his sides..

Is this for a cap? Or for your little creation? :hyper:

MBS said:

Hey girls.....

:lol: You would ask for recent era when I'm working on sorting through Pop era wouldn't you :mad: :wink:

MBS said:

Hey girls.....

umm, could this be a prelude to a cap? Please? Pretty please?

(I've been good, because I know you don't want me to be)

MGMyGuinness said:

Is this for a cap? Or for your little creation? :hyper:

For my little creation...:wink:

SG
Ya...I'm a biatch that way aren't I?
:hug:

I'm only gonna have time to get it half done....but I might share what I did so far...if people ask nice, and actually care :lol:
It's really just amusing me...:lol:

I came up with the idea long ago....I just never tried before...

Sorry Jo :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom