PLEBA girls party-a race to the vending machines!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm feeling a bit better tonite clone after enjoying my curry&lager plus i watched Meet the Fockers earlier, after meaning to watch it for a while - Hilarious film! :lmao:

There's loads of films lying around i keep meaning to watch so i reckon i'll get down to it soon! :ohmy:

Re: Re: Re: PLEBA girls party-a race to the vending machines!

WildHoney said:

maybe Bono would take pity on us starving Pleba girls and habe...em take us to lunch....:drool: :wink:

And then maybe he might drop a piece of cutlery, and have to get under the table. :ohmy: :drool:

susanp6 said:
I'm feeling a bit better tonite clone after enjoying my curry&lager plus i watched Meet the Fockers earlier, after meaning to watch it for a while - Hilarious film! :lmao:

There's loads of films lying around i keep meaning to watch so i reckon i'll get down to it soon! :ohmy:

I went to see War of the worlds tonight su. You asked earlier i think!

I would like to be getting down to "other business" in our sim house clone! :love: :flirt:

Sad_Girl said:

I would believe if I was able
But I’m waiting on the crumbs from your table

I don't know if he'd let any hit the table, but I was thinking a few might fall on his shirt. :wink:

Sad_Girl said:

I would believe if I was able
But I’m waiting on the crumbs from your table

Zooming in and zooming out
Nothing I can do about
A lens to see it all up close
To magnify what Heaven knows
Never in company
Never alone
No car alarm
No cellular phone

Re: Re: Re: Re: PLEBA girls party-a race to the vending machines!

Drea said:

Zooming in and zooming out
Nothing I can do about
A lens to see it all up close
To magnify what Heaven knows
Never in company
Never alone
No car alarm
No cellular phone

How sad is it that just reading that, hearing his voice in my head automatically of course, I shivered and couldn't help but smile like an idiot :cute:

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: PLEBA girls party-a race to the vending machines!

~BrightestStar~ said:

I'll have what she's having :wink:

:drool:

Um......girls......when do I hit blue crack addict? :yikes:
15,000?

The deli scene :lmao:

Yep, 15,000 is when you *officially*(we all know you've been addicted since day 1 :wink: ) become one. :yes:

OMG I hit 10K in less than 500 posts :yikes:

SG.... does every house have a hot tub or a pool? cuz me & russty may have a pretty pond, but i assume it's not for us {and guests} to be lounging {or other activites :wink: } around in.

I love the levels of Jules & ? GG's couldn't figure out with the black horizontal things were in the front shot, till i saw them at a more recognizeable in the back shot-- the wrought iron stairways!:D nice touch!

Last edited:
Dazz!!!! :hug:

Becky! I sure would love to get down to business with B!!!! :drool: :drool:

What did you make of War of the worlds then? Think i mentioned to you another time that i could sort of see why people started laughing close to the end&i did notice a lot of people doing it!

The musical version by Jeff Wayne's tons better! :D :up:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom