Pleba Girls/Guys Party - Memories of U2 & Pleba meetups

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
When I first met Drea and VP and they hugged me my first thought was worry over how I smelled :reject: :lol: I was SO self-conscious! I'd been driving ALL day, it was WAY hotter than I'd dressed for and I had been really nervous driving in TO - I thought I'd have time to shower but then I got a message that Bono and Edge would be coming out soon and I had to get down to the ACC Right then! :lol:

I was like :uhoh: screw it, spray on extra perfume and go!

:hmm: I didn't even see you when you got there...you arrived when we had left to shower, and you and Jem and Wild were over waiting for the band. I spent some time with Mr. GG before I came to find you girls. :combust:

:lol:

Sad_Girl said:
When I first met Drea and VP and they hugged me my first thought was worry over how I smelled :reject: :lol: I was SO self-conscious! I'd been driving ALL day, it was WAY hotter than I'd dressed for and I had been really nervous driving in TO - I thought I'd have time to shower but then I got a message that Bono and Edge would be coming out soon and I had to get down to the ACC Right then! :lol:

I was like :uhoh: screw it, spray on extra perfume and go!

Oh god, if you'd missed them, *I* would have been devestated! :lol: I felt bad enough that you'd missed Larry.

VintagePunk said:

Oh god, if you'd missed them, *I* would have been devestated! :lol: I felt bad enough that you'd missed Larry.

I DID miss them! :lol: I saw their tail lights pull away as I walked up :madwife:

I don't care, It was still so much fun! And I got to meet them face to face a couple days later :wink:

yes.....Mr GG....all alone with a bunch of hot, sweaty, horny Plebans.....lucky Bastard!!:madspit:
Meanwhile, I'm over with Weldy, Wild and Jem, getting shoved off the sidewalk by the dude behind me (I backed into him a couple of times on accidental purpose :giggle: ) wondering if Mr GG is ok over there all alone.

:eyebrow: Little did I know that Ruff was batting her big eyes at him.......

Hey, where is the Goddess of Pleba that is Ruff?

Sad_Girl said:

I DID miss them! :lol: I saw their tail lights pull away as I walked up :madwife:

I don't care, It was still so much fun! And I got to meet them face to face a couple days later :wink:

Okay, I'm completely confused. :lol: I remember now, you're right...but what night was that pic taken of you and Edge??

greeneyedgirl said:
yes.....Mr GG....all alone with a bunch of hot, sweaty, horny Plebans.....lucky Bastard!!:madspit:
Meanwhile, I'm over with Weldy, Wild and Jem, getting shoved off the sidewalk by the dude behind me (I backed into him a couple of times on accidental purpose :giggle: ) wondering if Mr GG is ok over there all alone.

Oh, Mr. GG was just fine. :wink: It was just him and I and Sarah, I think Ruff was over with the crowd by the time we got back?

I talked to Ruff after she got back from Africa, said she was going to be busy with school starting. :(

Speaking of Ruff... remember the Thurs night? The pub and not-Edge, our waiter? :giggle: And the place you guys were joking about getting tattoos after we'd eaten - if it hadn't been closed :wink: Poor Sarah, I don't think she spoke that entire meal! :lol:

Sad_Girl said:

:lol: :madwife: I know!

I'm going to have nightmares with weird letter/number combos flashing around in my thoughts

:crack: 22frns79 - b5cwtux5- tty50nn4 :crack:

I don't even know why I'm bothering. :huh: Honestly, I don't even care that much. She just seems to want it so badly, and I feel like I'm responsible for helping her get it. :reject: :lol:

GG, sounded like it was a good, but intense and sad trip...she was working in areas that were heavily poverty-striken. :(

greeneyedgirl said:

Jeez...I didn't notice this :reject:

Drea said:
Speaking of Ruff... remember the Thurs night? The pub and not-Edge, our waiter? :giggle: And the place you guys were joking about getting tattoos after we'd eaten - if it hadn't been closed :wink: Poor Sarah, I don't think she spoke that entire meal! :lol:

:lol: Yeah, she's pretty quiet around people she doesn't know well to begin with, and I think that night, her cold was starting to get really bad. Friday and Saturday were the worst days for her.

If it hadn't been closed, Ruff and I would probably each have opposite sides of a heart tattooed on our asses right now. :lmao:

greeneyedgirl said:
Weldy IllinoisCloneLove :hug:

Ya, I have a picture of the guy standing next to me that someone else took of Edge (we are behind him across the little road)

Ahh...I believe you.

One question....do you still have those pics of you and me inside the United Center during Dashboard Confessionals performance?

I'm not being annoying...I'm just wondering :D

H E L L O ........ H E L L O !!!!!!!!!!!!!

i figured i better be LOUD since you are all caught up in your happy memories.............

:lol: :huh::lol:

was that a 0 - 60 MPH Romance dor sim!dazz & sim!bruce ?!

's far as I coukd rell...date 1.date 2.........no kissing or cuddling, no [vertical] dancing.then suddenly..............

they're engaged? and have a house, too?! :jyper:

ANd ...................
Oo La la! :drool: Hot action!! :heart:
:whistle: ".........because the night belongs to lovers."
"Oooo ooo......fi....ya! "

LOVE the House, SG :hug:

:uhoh:
< sim!dazz before they're mattied dresses up in Pool Cleaners Jumpsuit & w rented truck................ sneaks over to to sim!bomo's houde sheds jump siut into taankini, jumps in pool waves a bottle of expesive chapaign at B...............they over heat the pool.........
sim!dazz goes back to her house and sez to herself."thank Goodness I got THAT outta my system! > :giggle:

what can I say I'm a PLEABBAN.....................:D

Back
Top Bottom