PGP: Unzipping large packages.....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
VintagePunk said:
Post faster dammit, people, or Sarah will take the computer away to look at the GG message board. :madwife:

:lol:

OMG, Steven Colbert just said in his monologue... "Kanye West courts controvery by dressing up as Jesus. Who does he think he is, Bono??" :lmao:

:lmao:!

Actually........I wouldn't mind seeing B in a nice loin cloth...:hmm:

:uhoh:
*prepares to be struck by lightening*

:hmm:
Perhaps something more toga like?

:drool:

VintagePunk said:
Post faster dammit, people, or Sarah will take the computer away to look at the GG message board. :madwife:

OMG, Steven Colbert just said in his monologue... "Kanye West courts controvery by dressing up as Jesus. Who does he think he is, Bono??" :lmao:

Oh, holy :censored:

:gasp:, then :lol:

Posting as fast as I can ... :wink:

jobob said:

Then why do Detroiters call it hockeytown? :confused:

I'm sure there are fans there...I'm just saying that overall, they're not as hockey-crazy as Toronto or Montreal, the meccas of hockey. :)

Tre, I'm not a huge fan or anything, so this is untechnical and unfanlike as you can get...but overall, I find it cleaner, fewer penalties called, and a faster game. But then, I really don't know what the hell I'm talking about regarding hockey. :reject: I'm more of a baseball fan. :drool:

But not the Jays anymore. :shame: They ruined my team. :sad:

Sad_Girl said:

Oh, trust me, Detroit is known as Hockeytown. It's refered to as Hockeytown more often than it is called the motor city, motown, or even Detroit. If you're in Michigan and say 'Hockeytown' we all know you mean Detroit.

Red Wings fans are scary :yikes: :lmao:

Trust me, with you guys having the NBA (I know we do too, but it's fairly recent) and the NFL, it's not exclusively a hockey town like major Canadian cities. Ask Drea. It's hard to explain. It's "our" (not my, though :uhoh: ) sport.

MBS said:

:hmm:
Perhaps something more toga like?

:drool:

TOGA! TOGA!

imagines Bono as Bluto Blutarski in Animal House, only way better looking in a toga ... :drool:

Also advises you all not to get old because it takes too :censored: long to remember movie character names when you're supposed to post faster.

:wink:

VintagePunk said:
Tre, I'm not a huge fan or anything, so this is untechnical and unfanlike as you can get...but overall, I find it cleaner, fewer penalties called, and a faster game. But then, I really don't know what the hell I'm talking about regarding hockey. :reject: I'm more of a baseball fan. :drool:

But not the Jays anymore. :shame: They ruined my team. :sad:

ah ok

i may regret saying this, but i find baseball to be just about the most boring sport i've ever seen

:uhoh:

VintagePunk said:

Trust me, with you guys having the NBA (I know we do too, but it's fairly recent) and the NFL, it's not exclusively a hockey town like major Canadian cities. Ask Drea. It's hard to explain. It's "our" (not my, though :uhoh: ) sport.

Yes, but it is called Hockey town. I don't really care who likes hockey more; though for as long as I can remember Hockey (red wings specifically) has been bigger than football or baseball.

I'm just saying that is one of the very commonly used names for Detroit

VintagePunk said:

Trust me, Detroit just barely has an NFL team. :wink:

Still posting as fast as I can ....

:cute:

TheEdgeCCE6s410.jpg

TheEdgeCCE6s49.jpg

:ohmy: girls, do I see what I think I see? :shifty:

TheEdgeCCE6s513.jpg

I guess it's hard to understand (the hockey thing) unless you're up here, with our sports media. Since I'm not that big of a fan, I'm sure Drea could articulate it far better than I am. :reject: :)

Sad_Girl said:

:lol: I like to put on baseball games on a summer afternoon to take a nap to :wink:

I still miss hearing Ernie Harwell announce Tigers games. :sad:

I wasn't even a big baseball fan -- hearing his voice call games on the radio was just part of summer for so many years.

VintagePunk said:
I guess it's hard to understand (the hockey thing) unless you're up here, with our sports media. Since I'm not that big of a fan, I'm sure Drea could articulate it far better than I am. :reject: :)

I hate regular hockey down here!!
but really enjoy it in The Olympics............. no stoooopid fights!

Sad_Girl said:

:lol: I like to put on baseball games on a summer afternoon to take a nap to :wink:

I used to do that almost every Saturday afternoon. Watch the first 3 innings, sleep through the middle three, and then wake up for the last three. :lol:

Dazzled!! :hug:

jobob said:

I still miss hearing Ernie Harwell announce Tigers games. :sad:

I wasn't even a big baseball fan -- hearing his voice call games on the radio was just part of summer for so many years.

:yes:

VP I'm not arguing; I'm just stating the fact that Detroit is known widely as hockeytown . Doesn't mean a gosh darn thing to me :lol:

dazzledbylight said:
hey jo you got some larry show!

Yes, I did. :giggle:

I'm using the :giggle: so much now, I find myself giggling like that little smilie when I'm away from the Blue Crack.

Next, I'll be smiling/winking with a green face. :wink:

SimDiane & SimPopAdam :hyper :hyper:

This is soooooo great!!!! Finally, finally, finally...!!!!

Thank you, SG!!! :hug: :hug: :hug:

I still want to write a mock journal for SimDiane, but now that she's found love, she might be too happy to write in her journal!

Back
Top Bottom