PGP: Hot Bono in the Summertime

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jimmy Fallon is awesome. :hi5: He had a live broadcast on YouTube this afternoon of him playing songs off his new album. It was only like 25 minutes, I thought it was going to be longer. :grumpy: Boo-urns!

Those are pretty funny. :D I usually can't stay up late enough to watch his show most of the time, but I did last night, because my girlfriend Cat Deeley was on the show and I wanted to see her. I think one of my channels shows reruns the next day - I should figure out when it airs, so I can watch it at a more respectable hour. :lol:

Yeah we used to always watch when he was after Conan I think? :hmm: Can't remember now, but it was late, yes. These days I just haven't been watching any of the late shows much anymore, not sure why. Maybe cuz I'm tired. :lol:

12:30 is just too damn late. Hell, even 11:30 is too late for me. *old lady* :lol: I wish I could watch Conan and Jimmy on a regular basis, but alas I like sleep a bit too much. :wink:

:D

:lol:

gangsofNYjimmyfallonbonoedgedrinks.jpg

foodbanknycJimmyFallonEdge04-23-073.jpg

:love:
foodbanknycJimmyFallonEdgeDavidBowie04-23-075.jpg

foodbanknycJimmyFallonEdge04-23-07.jpg

foodbanknycJimmyFallonEdge04-23-072.jpg

foodbanknycJimmyFallonEdge04-23-074.jpg

Unfortunately, Jimmy's on at the same time as Craig, so much as I like Jimmy, Craig is my first choice. But if Craig's in reruns, or if a guest I like is on Jimmy, sometimes I'll catch his show then-I like what I've seen of it.

I like Conan, too, but for some reason I never think to watch his show more often.

That does help. SO - the summer beers are good. Most of them are fruity-ish. Like tonight, I'm drinking Magic Hat's Elderbetty. It's a lighter wheat-like beer brewed with elderberries. There are some hefeweizen's brewed with lemon or orange peel. Most of the summer seasonal's are like this. There is Shock Top or Leinenkeugel's Sunset Wheat, Summer Shandy or Berry Weiss.

Ooh, some of those do sound good. I don't know how much of that gets sold in our stores here in town, but I'll make a list of this and the other stuff you girls mentioned and see if I can find it sometime if my friends and I are getting together. Thanks.

I agree with the statement in here about beer being cold. I think that would have to be the way I'd prefer to drink it if I ever have it. It's like with pop-it's got to be cold. I've gone to friends' places and seen their pop cartons sitting off in a corner of the kitchen somewhere instead of in the fridge, and I don't get it :p.

new running stuff, new listening stuff, new driving stuff, whatever. I don't dig female singers, no techno, and I don't love "wispy" or "mopey" stuff.

LOL, okay, then. Hmmm...will go through my CDs or whatnot and see if I can find anything. Maybe I could figure out what artists you currently like and see if I can find something in that vein (and so I don't wind up recommending someone you already know and like, LOL)? When you're up and about again, of course :D.

Why aren't you big on female singers, out of curiosity?

Has anyone else noticed how awesome Pushing Tin is? It is now on my top-10 list of movies.

I'm not familiar with it. Is that the movie you downloaded earlier?

Aww, those are great pics, comet! :cute: :D And yay for the Vegas 360 show! :rockon:

I love Craig too, MA! It's just such a shame that they're all on so damn late at night. :lol: And speaking of it being so damn late... Must get more sleep than last night. :)

Oh shit. :lol: I wanted to see if there were any more of those pics of Bono and Heidi Klum so Googled their names together and the FIRST hit that comes up is a link to our PGP thread. :shifty: LOL! I better go post it in the Misc pics thread just to try and lead the scent off the trail. :uhoh: :lol:

Cheering for Denmark, just cause cant stand few of your players :sad::angry:

anyway, cant use my lawn mower with grass bag on it as took it out from shed and 2 squirrels buggered off underneath, looked closer and they have a nest on that bag :lol:

put bag back on shed to same position and hung it upright with rope and shits :lol:

I had 2. Considering I have an early morning run....and I am FINALLY getting my hair done... I was good.

Sunday, my plan is run to the Y 2.5 miles. Do a weight routine. Run home. YAY! Mr. R thinks I'm crazy. Like a fox.

And I love Jimmy Fallon.

How was your early morning run? And do you feel beautiful with your new hair do? (cut / color / both?) I got mine cut this week but it was nothing exciting - just trimmed the dead ends off (I'm growing it out).

I don't think a 5 mile run and strength training is crazy. If the weather is right, that sounds great. :up:

So..... it's Johnny Depp's Birthday. Even though it's all airbrush city, this is possibly my favorite pic of him:
johnny-depp-image1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom