PGP: We're Hatching Some Plots & Scheming Some Schemes To Meet POur U2 Boys On Tour!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
She was supposed to tell me in person in Toronto because she wanted to see my reaction. :lol:

:lol: Awww it would have been so good to see your face. :(

I'm laughing at the typo, can't believe I did that. :lmao: I type better when I'm drunk.

The man bag in my dream was like a canvas one. It was on the floor beside him. I leaned over, and that's when my piece of paper dropped into it. Then I had to be all stealthy to get it out. Cause I'm apparently 14, and I leave the house with Bono doodled all over paper. :huh:

My creepiest Bono dream involved Ali being like this evil dentist figure, and pulling my teeth out. :yikes:

The typo was classic. :lmao::love:

Bono doodles. :lol:

That dream is creepy as hell. I hate dentists. :yikes::sad::|

That paper incident reminds me of that little film "Sightings of Bono." You know at the end when she puts the diary of all the places she saw him in the bag :wink:

Omg that's creepy :ohmy:

:lol:

I had a whole series of dreams with her in them last tour. I was like "c'mon, you get him all the time for real. At least let me have him in my dreams, and stay the hell out of them." :angry:

:hyper::hyper::hyper::kiss :

^ I know. :shifty:

:lol:

Need to go to shop to get some milk, alcohol and bread. The coming home to order a Domino's. :drool:

Be back soon. :kiss::hug:

That's part of the reason I got up after 3 hrs, need to get groceries (and mix :shifty: ). I'm SO burned out from making dinner every night for nearly 3 months straight that I have no idea what to get. :scream:

Ok lets just say

Jem, Me , a lift & LMJ :shifty:

:evil:

Oh yeah, I forgot about that!!!!!!

Why are the panel members of the Geek Show Podcast following me on Twitter? Now there's three of them. I really don't think I'm that interesting.

Just occurred to me: I might need to go in to work today... No idea who to ask either.

Well, those are the details. He kissed me, I kissed back. I'm a good girl. Somewhat. :wink:

I just met him like 2 weeks ago. No need to rush things. :)

Excellent - sounds great! :D

Thanks everyone for the good wishes. :hug: It went well. The weather was absolutely perfect - cloudy and slightly cool. I was tired, and my feet were killing me, but I think I did okay. Several friends passed me along the way, so that was fun to see them. :) I'm not 100% sure on my timing, but I'm pretty sure I beat my time from my 10k earlier this month, which is awesome. I'm thinking it was around 1:35 - 1:40ish. Will have to wait for the results to be posted, as I wasn't timing myself, like I normally do.

And I had crazy dreams last night too! I can't remember if U2 were in them or not, but it's a sort of reoccurring dream I have every now and then, and it's travel related. I'm stuck at the airport, trying to get my flights sorted out, and there's all kinds of stresses with my baggage, trying to get everything to fit, and garbage men picking up my stuff and throwing it away, and pissing me off. It's not the greatest dream - I'm usually crazily stressed out and frustrated, and the dream always ends with me getting on the plane, and it taking off. That's pretty much all I can remember. :lol:

That's part of the reason I got up after 3 hrs, need to get groceries (and mix :shifty : ). I'm SO burned out from making dinner every night for nearly 3 months straight that I have no idea what to get. :scream :

Oh yeah, I forgot about that!!!!!!

:lol: At mix. :shifty: I have all my stuff. Including JD and Coke. Dominos was v nice. :drool:

How about after all those nights cooking you take a night off and get some takeaway? :)

It was bad. I would have dreams where him and I were sneaking around, and she'd pop up at the most inopportune times. Frustrating. :madwife:

:lmao:

I find you interesting

Me too. :D

Thanks everyone for the good wishes. :hug : It went well. The weather was absolutely perfect - cloudy and slightly cool. I was tired, and my feet were killing me, but I think I did okay. Several friends passed me along the way, so that was fun to see them. : ) I'm not 100% sure on my timing, but I'm pretty sure I beat my time from my 10k earlier this month, which is awesome. I'm thinking it was around 1:35 - 1:40ish. Will have to wait for the results to be posted, as I wasn't timing myself, like I normally do.

And I had crazy dreams last night too! I can't remember if U2 were in them or not, but it's a sort of reoccurring dream I have every now and then, and it's travel related. I'm stuck at the airport, trying to get my flights sorted out, and there's all kinds of stresses with my baggage, trying to get everything to fit, and garbage men picking up my stuff and throwing it away, and pissing me off. It's not the greatest dream - I'm usually crazily stressed out and frustrated, and the dream always ends with me getting on the plane, and it taking off. That's pretty much all I can remember. :lol :

:hi5: Well done on the run. :)

:lmao: at garbage men picking your stuff up. For some reason I laughed my ass off at this bit. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom