PGP - Going down on.....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
My favourite from the entire tour, Sarah took this one:

DSC00520.jpg

When he was reaching for Mrs. Edge/Jess :love: I remember, he was so close, I had to zoom WAY out to fit him in the frame:

DSC00566.jpg

DSC00565.jpg

DSC00601.jpg

DSC00529.jpg

I always liked the way these next two turned out:

DSC00527.jpg

DSC00550.jpg

:memories: :love:

:applaud::applaud::drool::applaud::applaud:

wayyyyyyy to go VP!

the close ups nicccccccceeeee:drool:

and love the Red one! artistic R&R photo!

got The Fly vid on the 'puter next to me! near :combust:

Thanks! Anything artistic about them is by complete chance, I just know how to point and shoot. :lol:

That one of his full body in that pose, where it's dark, I've always wished someone with Photoshop could lighten it a bit. I need to learn that program better...

got The Fly vid on the 'puter next to me! near :combust:

actually The FLy V Id IS what got me hormones "interested" in Mr The Edge !:lol::drool:

BUT NOT WHEN IT CAME OUT on VHS!
B/C I didn't have a VCR Player yet.

It was i think Between Elevation and Bomb tour

it was a mixed video Vid ...t he one where there acre fans running into the various arenas and where.....

at one point Larrty sez( he's on a rooftop?) something like
" Achtung Baby.... WT.... it doesn't mean anything{ either saying that OR IMPLYING that

so in between various intercuts we see Edsge playing the guitar from The FLy Vid in that sooooo sexy outfit!:drool::drool:

Thanks! Anything artistic about them is by complete chance, I just know how to point and shoot. :lol:

well you know me well enough ( i guess :lol:) to know I shot photos R&R for all of these reasons: hot sexiness/sensuous ( not often that happens)/ the Power-Intensity of R&R LIVE/ Artistic views/Beautifullness

and IF I casn COMBIND any of these qualities. all the Bettter!!!:hyper::love::drool::lol::lol:

That one of his full body in that pose, where it's dark, I've always wished someone with Photoshop could lighten it a bit. I need to learn that program better...

:hmm:

will try and grab you pic VP! hold on........... lemme see if.......

well you know me well enough ( i guess :lol:) to know I shot photos R&R for all of these reasons: hot sexiness/sensuous ( not often that happens)/ the Power-Intensity of R&R LIVE/ Artistic views/Beautifullness

and IF I casn COMBIND any of these qualities. all the Bettter!!!:hyper::love::drool::lol::lol:

:hmm:

will try and grab you pic VP! hold on........... lemme see if.......

:up:

VP Are you like me at a gig

Point camera, click, drool. point camera, click drool :lol:

Pretty much. :lol:

The pics I got of 360 suck in comparison. Sarah has a much better camera now, but I forgot to tell her to bring it. I'll try again in July. :up:

Those were all from Toronto, btw. Here are a few from Chicago. By the time we saw Chicago and Detroit, I didn't take nearly as many pictures, I just wanted to enjoy the show.

DSC00672.jpg

DSC00670.jpg

DSC00669.jpg

DSC00668.jpg

DSC00642.jpg

OK!!!!!
:shifty::shifty:

MMMWWWAAHHHahahahahah :evil:

thank goodness there's enough different types of programs here..........

I now via 1 or 2 Intermediary Steps (Programs) now have it in my Art/Photo folder!

I takes a bow! :wink:

NOWl ets work on the light & contrast aspects! :lol::lol::hyper::wink:

OK!!!!!
:shifty::shifty:

MMMWWWAAHHHahahahahah :evil:

thank goodness there's enough different types of programs here

i now via 1 0r 2 Intermediary Steeps ( programs) now have it in my Art/Photo folder!

takes a bow! :wink:

NOw lets work on the light & contrast aspects! :lol::lol::hyper::wink:

Awesome! :) I like the effect, I don't need it lightened too much, I'd just like a tiny bit of contrast between his legs and the background.

I wish I had the original handy to send you, but it's on my old hard drive.

Back
Top Bottom