PGP - Scheming? Who? Us??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

I thought it might have been unemployment that caused this to get worse......but it's also me not being in school that started this whole ordeal.

those can be very stressful situations to be in:hug:

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

Yes...that's what I was trying to say :hug:

Every time I get up...my mattress likes to shift so that it doesn't look straight.....that's what I'm trying to say :D.

oh:lol: ok...I like sleeping bags when its all cold and stuff:drool: .....your mattress doesn't sound very comfortable:( ...ours is total crap too..thankfully we just got a new one...can pick it up on monday.

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

I thought it might have been unemployment that caused this to get worse......but it's also me not being in school that started this whole ordeal.

I am sorry to hear that Weldy, I hope that you do not stress your self to much, although I know that is not an easy thing when you are worried about finaces.:(

:hug:

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

I'm used to it...I'm more of a night owl anyways...never did like mornings :hug:

well..that makes it easier than:wink: have you thought about getting a night job? mornings:love: this staying up late is new to me:crack:

Dismantled said:

well..that makes it easier than:wink: have you thought about getting a night job? mornings:love: this staying up late is new to me:crack:

I'm a little skiddish about getting a night job.....my bus line doesn't run in the overnight hours and I would have to make my dad stay up later to give me a ride to and from work.

I'm not stressed about it Carmel...that's my parents job :D

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

I'm used to it...I'm more of a night owl anyways...never did like mornings :hug:

I hear that night jobs are more in demand than day jobs and they pay more. I believe they call it night "differential*. A extra dollar or two for working the late shift. What kind of work do you do Weldy?

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

I'm a little skiddish about getting a night job.....my bus line doesn't run in the overnight hours and I would have to make my dad stay up later to give me a ride to and from work.

I'm not stressed about it Carmel...that's my parents job :D

yeah..night jobs can be scary:hmm:have you thought about getting your licence?

Dismantled said:

yeah..night jobs can be scary:hmm:have you thought about getting your licence?

Not really...I'm a crap driver anyways. Plus I want to get my permit again...but my parents have been busy with selling stuff to pay for things. And I'm still trying to sell my Bono pic :sigh:

Carmel: The only job I had was working at a movie theater....so the only kind of jobs I could get possibly is a part time job working for a store or something like that.

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

Not really...I'm a crap driver anyways. Plus I want to get my permit again...but my parents have been busy with selling stuff to pay for things. And I'm still trying to sell my Bono pic :sigh:

Carmel: The only job I had was working at a movie theater....so the only kind of jobs I could get possibly is a part time job working for a store or something like that.

:hmm: anything withen walking distance?

Carmelu2fan said:

:wave: Hi Jo
I have been meaning to catch that show. I hear that Dempsy guy is a real hottie. ...and the show ain't bad either:wink:

Patrick Dempsey ... such a hottie ... the right height, dark, and veryvery handsome

:drool: :drool: :drool:

... enough to make me overlook the facts that his Grey's character was last seen cheating on his wife with Mere. :wink:

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

Weldy, we all have to start somewhere. :hug:

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

If you worked part time. Then you would not have to be out so late. Are there stores or theaters close to your home? Would you feel safe comming home at night? I am glad you are not stressed about it. I need to take a tip from you. I get worked up so easily.

I am afraid to ask why you would sell your Bono pic:reject:

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

Tried it already long ago...most didn't call back or didn't want me.

Try them again. I just reapplied for a job I'd applied for nearly a year ago without success. And then, what do you know, the job's vacant again and I'm still looking! :wink:

Dismantled said:

go back and bug em:wink: that how I get my jobs:lmao: by being a pain:lmao:

I agree:yes: You would be perfect at the theater. Then you can watch all the new Owen movies that come out before everyone eles.

Carmelu2fan said:

If you worked part time. Then you would not have to be out so late. Are there stores or theaters close to your home? Would you feel safe comming home at night? I am glad you are not stressed about it. I need to take a tip from you. I get worked up so easily.

I am afraid to ask why you would sell your Bono pic:reject:

To pay for rent and bills.....I'm willing to sell it cause I've already met Bono already and I want to become a full member...cheaper too :wink:

Back
Top Bottom