Salt Lake City Setlist Watch, Stream, and Party Part II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Axver said:

That's Happy Christmas (War Is Over). I also heard something in Sgt. Pepper's spot but I've no idea if it was Sgt. Pepper's or something else. I think it may've been something else.

Technically, it's 'Happy Xmas...'

and Axver... I forgot to tell you there's a pretty serious 'Help' snippet at the end of Vertigo for Buffalo 9/12.... (notice how I've used your date format!) :wink)

Lila64 said:
SETLIST:

City Of Blinding Lights
Vertigo / She Loves You (snippet)
Elevation
I Will Follow
I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For / In A Little While (snippet)
Beautiful Day / Baby Please Come Home (snippet) / ??? (snippet)
Norwegian Wood

Was Christmas (Baby Please Come Home) the snippet in Sgt. Pepper's usual spot? Happy Christmas (War Is Over) was definitely the concluding snippet, in the usual spot of Many Rivers To Cross.

Norwegian Wood was not a snippet of OOTS

Set should be:
Norwegian Wood
Original Of The Species

catlhere said:
Was basically something I heard on a different forum for something entirely different. It's basically instead of saying "that makes me sad" or "aww im crying" you use bad grammar "i am cry". As much as it pains me to say so, I take most of my shtick from that board. And hopes it catches on here, like "I am cry" "Topic=Outstanding" and "liXes" "luvs"

Ah, gotcha. I do like the "I am cry," even though I wasn't in on the joke. :wink:

Axver said:

That's Happy Christmas (War Is Over). I also heard something in Sgt. Pepper's spot but I've no idea if it was Sgt. Pepper's or something else. I think it may've been something else.

And now Norwegian Wood is being sung by Bono.

Axver, the title of the song is actaully spelled Happy Xmas (War Is Over!) and it's techincally Norwegian Wood (This Bird Has Flown), just to increase accuracy in the setlist documentation for your site.

kellyahern said:
OOTS! :hyper:

Does anyone else, when they see that acronym, actually pronouce it "oots" in your head? :shifty:

I think of ABOY as "a boy" too :reject:

Oots! Yes, I say Oots. But, uh, not out loud. :shifty:

u2wedge said:

Technically, it's 'Happy Xmas...'

I hate writing 'Xmas'. It's like using 'ur' for 'your' or '4' for 'for'. :angry:

and Axver... I forgot to tell you there's a pretty serious 'Help' snippet at the end of Vertigo for Buffalo 9/12.... (notice how I've used your date format!) :wink)

Ah, cheers, thanks! :up:

catlhere said:

"I am cry"

Was basically something I heard on a different forum for something entirely different. It's basically instead of saying "that makes me sad" or "aww im crying" you use bad grammar "i am cry". As much as it pains me to say so, I take most of my shtick from that board. And hopes it catches on here, like "I am cry" "Topic=Outstanding" and "liXes" "luvs"

-huggles all of interference-

they are my gift to my posting chums! enjoy! -toasts with chocolate milks-

You kill me! But not in a bad, murder-y way. Because ow, that would hurt me more than you.

kellyahern said:
OOTS! :hyper:

Does anyone else, when they see that acronym, actually pronouce it "oots" in your head? :shifty:

I think of ABOY as "a boy" too :reject:

Yes. And someone once mentioned that they heard SYCMIOYO as "sic-a my yo-yo" so I now say that in my head when I see that abreviation.

KhanadaRhodes said:

i have enough chocolate around the house that i could have some every hour, on the hour if i wanted! :happy:

I always try and keep some around for emergency (if you know what I mean) but I seem to classify too many things are chocolate emergencies that I really shouldn’t ever keep any in my reach

u2forlife said:
But I don't get it :reject:

O RLY? is internet speak for 'oh really?' The owl's facial expression is hilarious when paired with said saying and when you put those two together...WATCH OUT! Hilarity will ensue.

wenda said:

You kill me! But not in a bad, murder-y way. Because ow, that would hurt me more than you.

the guilt would come back to haunt him

and the Castration Fairy would pay him a visit

Halup said:
Axver, did I tell you that Springsteen did 140 different songs on his tour this year?

Yes, I remember that! How I wish U2 did that. :drool:

U2dork said:

Yes. And someone once mentioned that they heard SYCMIOYO as "sic-a my yo-yo" so I now say that in my head when I see that abreviation.

I'm sick of my yo yo too. :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom