Saitama III Setlist Watch and Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Axver said:

Oh, and nice of your native Auckland to turn on the waterworks for the first U2 gig! We had pretty decent weather the entire time I was there except for the few hours leading up to U2's set.

Gutted I missed it. Not only from the being in NZ perspective, and the amazing setlist, but it seems they really looked after people with lining up in the Supertop. As amazing as everything would have been, I don't think anything would have been as good as experiencing that inclement Auckland weather one more time. :drool:

gmc said:
Should try U2.com I hear the're quite accurate......:scratch:

They just posted the setlist!!!!

For the 5 June 1983 Red Rocks show! WHAT A SCOOP!!!!

RavenBlue said:
From u2tour.de:

Wake up
City Of Blinding Lights
Vertigo / She Loves You-Snippet
Elevation
Out of Control

WOOO, Out Of Control! Was it you who picked it a couple of pages ago? Nice pick!

And:

Dear U2,

If you play The Electric Co. next, I will personally come and shove barbed wire up your collective arse. I yelled for it so much in Australia and NZ. :mad:

Sincerely,
The Electric Co.'s Biggest Kiwi Fan

gmc said:
Could be ISHFWILF going into AIWIY

My money's on ISHFWILF followed by BD and then a couple of surprises to make us all say "oooh".

RavenBlue said:
From u2tour.de:

Wake up
City Of Blinding Lights
Vertigo / She Loves You-Snippet
Elevation
Out of Control

Out of Control !!!:rockon:

When is the last time it was played on this tour? I remember when they played in one of the Toronto Elevation shows, I think it was only the second time in a million years, I was second row in front of the stage and one of the best 5 minutes of my life :drool: Everyone just went mental...

I'm sensing an impending Melbourne U2-fan meetup.... woo!

Out Of Control!! Not fair!! We wants it, preciousss....

And Melbourne's not getting as much rain as it used to.

pjotr said:
Who's gonna ride your wild horses would be a nice surprise tonight!

Oh man, Fer Castillo would die a happy man. He was waving a sign for it at Saitama 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom