Portland Setlist Watch, Stream, and Party - Part V

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
As much as UTEOTW is a good song, it's never been able to get me going like The Fly. DAMN THAT SOUNDED GOOD THIS TOUR, WHY DID THEY EVER DROP IT?

Karma Kameleon?

boygeorge.jpg

Hatchetfish said:
Question: Been listening to the Minneapolis version of Electric Co. during this break, and instead of a snippet of Send in the Clowns, Bono keeps singing, "People I Don't Know are Trying to Kill Me". Does anyone know where that is from?

Conveniently enough, the song he's snippeting is called People I Don't Know Are Trying To Kill Me. It's by Bono's friend Neil McCormick.

Hatchetfish said:
Question: Been listening to the Minneapolis version of Electric Co. during this break, and instead of a snippet of Send in the Clowns, Bono keeps singing, "People I Don't Know are Trying to Kill Me". Does anyone know where that is from?

It's a Neil McCormick song (author of Killing Bono/I was Bono's Doppelganger).

Hatchetfish said:

I think it's from a website... can't remember the cause though...

actually, here's the link.... http://www.peoplearetryingtokillme.com/

PLAY THE FLY THEN!

It's even more appropriate. "I gotta go, yeah, I'm running outta change, it costs a lot of money to fly to New Zealand!" :rockon:

I wonder if Bono is going to chase Edge again tonight? That's the most hilarious thing to see up close. Who knew Bono could run that fast? :giggle:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom