Miami I Setlist Watch and Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tuesday after work! Getting off my bus to the local awesome music store Easy Street. On my list: U2 special edition DVD (clerk says, "I would assume we'll have it") and the new Madonna CD.

:drool:

i just found out that institute will be opening for me when I see the band in Hartford.....Is this bad?

Perhaps with all of the power outages still in S. Flordia playing a song call The Electric Co might be an unwise choice :shifty:
:wink:

u2wedge said:
mcguinness.jpg

Speaking of Paul McGuinness, I'm pretty certain he walked right passed me at the Oakland 2 concert.

nurse chrissi said:
Perhaps with all of the power outages still in S. Flordia playing a song call The Electric Co might be an unwise choice :shifty:
:wink:

I feel bad for laughing, but HA!

Swan269 said:
i just found out that institute will be opening for me when I see the band in Hartford.....Is this bad?

Haven't heard their stuff but Gavin fronts it...:drool:

Swan269 said:

have they finally announced opening acts for the remaining shows?

I saw Institute as the opener in Detroit and liked them, but I love Bush (the band, not the President).

I was pricing the DVD online...seems like Tower Records is gonna be the cheapest by far for the 2 DVD version if anybody has one near them.

ruffian said:

I saw Institute as the opener in Detroit and liked them, but I love Bush (the band, not the President).

yes they will opening all of those early december shows

ruffian said:

Institute is apparently confirmed for the remaining shows that were TBA. This was on U2tours.com

I am sooo over the whole chili thing now. And of course, I have something like a vat of it left over.

So, still no source? How often is the u2tours site updating?

ruffian said:

Yeah, it is Institute for the remaining six shows that hadn't had an opener announced.

Oh nooo they have to bring Electric Co back...for Montreal :wink:
I've been looking forward to it since March...:)

corianderstem said:
Tuesday after work! Getting off my bus to the local awesome music store Easy Street. On my list: U2 special edition DVD (clerk says, "I would assume we'll have it") and the new Madonna CD.

:drool:

I'm adding Madagascar to my list as well - The people at Boarders would be worried if I didn't spend my usual $50 :reject:

Current Setlist:

City of Blinding Lights
Vertigo
Elevation
Mysterious Ways

Pop Artist said:

Yeah, it is Institute for the remaining six shows that hadn't had an opener announced.

wow, i'm at 5 of the 6 last shows. That is a lot of Institute.

U2dork said:
I am sooo over the whole chili thing now. And of course, I have something like a vat of it left over.

So, still no source? How often is the u2tours site updating?

not often enough LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom