Mexico City I Setlist Watch and Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cat, i'm thinking but the only thing i could come up with what coal, but I know that is wrong

catlhere said:
Someone feel free to try my riddle that was reqested. :wink:

Omg yay a possible stream! :hyper: I hope they don't cut off like the other one to play James Blunt. :happy:

I'd love them forever if they cut off to play Dream Theater. :drool:

pattip2000 said:
Cat, i'm thinking but the only thing i could come up with what coal, but I know that is wrong
It is as right as I lean in politics! GOOD JOB! on the next for whoever wants to try.

{When I point up it's bright, but when I point down it's dark.
What am I?

a candle?

what the hell's up with this stream? I can hear what sounds like music in the background but other than that just a bunch of really fast spanish

catlhere said:
It is as right as I lean in politics! GOOD JOB! on the next for whoever wants to try.

{When I point up it's bright, but when I point down it's dark.
What am I?

i was right?

victor_f said:

Will they broadcast the concert in Chile?

yes, check out the last page on the South American broadcast thread in this forum.

Santiago, Brazil 2 and Beunos Aires will all be broadcast, I just hope some trader records them.

pattip2000 said:

I’m doing good. I read about your little trip to Mexico how was it?

I'm still recovering.

My calves are so sore still!

The memories, it was awesome.

I loved the GA line although I froze my ass off.

I loved the crowd. Mexico knows how to party!!! Even though they make me claustrophobic!!! At one point, we couldn't move in the area between the Bstages. some were sitting and others were standing. For those standing, there was no room. Why they did this?

Gustavo and I were trying to get back to our spots up front. We got yelled out but I was like hell no. I'm getting back up there so whenever a spot came open, I pounced on it.

And for some reason, when I said Excuse me in English after that, people made room for me!!! :wink:

Achtung Ya'll said:
a candle?

what the hell's up with this stream? I can hear what sounds like music in the background but other than that just a bunch of really fast spanish
Everyone has the right idea, it's pretty simple if you stay on the topic of light in general.

it points up when its light, and down when its dark. hmmm

skjuls said:

I'm still recovering.

My calves are so sore still!

The memories, it was awesome.

I loved the GA line although I froze my ass off.

I loved the crowd. Mexico knows how to party!!! Even though they make me claustrophobic!!! At one point, we couldn't move in the area between the Bstages. some were sitting and others were standing. For those standing, there was no room. Why they did this?

Gustavo and I were trying to get back to our spots up front. We got yelled out but I was like hell no. I'm getting back up there so whenever a spot came open, I pounced on it.

And for some reason, when I said Excuse me in English after that, people made room for me!!! :wink:

How long were you in line to get in?

ThoraSEB said:
I don't speak Spanish, but are these people going to broadcast any of the concert? It sounds cool, whatever they're saying! :)

They're talking about the show with people in the Inner Circle. And they haven't told anything about broadcasting the show yet...

pattip2000 said:

How long were you in line to get in?

Line up started on Friday....

Got in line 7 pm Friday but my name was already on the list so I had an unfair advantage.

Gustavo my Monterrey friend is in the U2 Monterrey fan club and put my name down. He's in med school so bascially I waited in line and held his spot.

Length of time: 48 hours???

And no sleep!!! I was sleep deprived!

catlhere said:
Oh well, I don't wanna stick on one too long.

The answer is a Light Switch. :D sorry if that was lame. hehe.

Though that's not always true, especially when you have two switches controlling one light. :wink:

Axver said:

Though that's not always true, especially when you have two switches controlling one light. :wink:
Well it's supposed to be generalized, theres always exceptions to every riddle. this one could have 2 answers!

{I have a big mouth and I am quite loud! I am NOT a gossip but I do get involved with everyone's dirty business. Can you name me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom