Honolulu Setlist Watch and Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Still_Running44 said:
just for fun if u guys could pick one song that U2 would play tonight what would it be? Probably more fun if u pick one that is not regularly played for Vertigo Tour. Mine would be Heartland ha first time in history i can dream i guess

Acrobat will be said often, so I wish for a full band So Cruel, or C(BPCH)

Still_Running44 said:
just for fun if u guys could pick one song that U2 would play tonight what would it be? Probably more fun if u pick one that is not regularly played for Vertigo Tour. Mine would be Heartland ha first time in history i can dream i guess

My Hump :drool:

:wink:

Ok , kidding , really would be LNOV

U2Girl1978 said:
I'm listening to the zoo stream. It's shiteous at the moment. :|

Shit is better than nothing!

Can we get a mirror of it? If someone who has access to it knows what to do, we have access to gorman's Shoutcast server and it can provide slots for over 200 listeners.

Can we PLEASE get this to work? SOMEBODY?

I'm really quite disappointed with the utterly POOR way Interference has responded to trying to establish a stream. :down:

Axver said:

Can we get a mirror of it? If someone who has access to it knows what to do, we have access to gorman's Shoutcast server and it can provide slots for over 200 listeners.

I'm really quite disappointed with the utterly POOR way Interference has responded to trying to establish a stream. :down:

I have no idea how to even do a mirror of it. I'm sorry. :slant:

coolian2 said:
I'd fall over myself to get Gone or Last Night on Earth played.

Then better get ur ass ready for Last Night on Vertigo :wink:

U2Girl1978 said:

I have no idea how to even do a mirror of it. I'm sorry. :slant:

That's no problem. :)

I'm just really irritated because I know some people here DO have the ability to do this, and we've had a thread for a week about this and no-one has done anything. It pisses me off. I'd do it myself but the nature of my Internet connection makes it impossible. On the US third leg, we could have up to 3 mirrors. Here, we can't even seem to have one!

It's as if people just don't want an audio stream, or are too lazy to do anything other than connect to one that gorman has established.

Axver said:

I'm just really irritated because I know some people here DO have the ability to do this, and we've had a thread for a week about this and no-one has done anything. It pisses me off. I'd do it myself but the nature of my Internet connection makes it impossible. On the US third leg, we could have up to 3 mirrors. Here, we can't even seem to have one!

It's as if people just don't want an audio stream, or are too lazy to do anything other than connect to one that gorman has established.

If i knew what to do i'd do it.

As it is i'll just have to stick to picking the tracks out of iTunes as they come

Axver said:

I know a couple of people at tonight's show....neither wanted to hold a phone for a couple of hours.

:( :madspit:

Axver said:

I know. :(

A lot of the cool setlist party people from last year have seemingly moved on. I think they're busy starting families.

:hmm:

A lot of the songs I'd answer with I got to hear at the TO shows (though I'm still bitter that I missed actually *seeing* Discotheque as opposed to just hearing them rehearse it due to being out of town for TO4), but I'd love to see Stay show up :)

*hopes for a 40 closing*

Hey Edge

While u're surfing a bit down on net waiting for the show to begin a suggestion , wanna a better song for a tour finale than this one who holds your face :

785912.jpg

Mate don't forget to turn it 1/2 down for it as well , The song is on E , And make sure Bono is also playing

G D A and Bm on the chorus

Thank you , Best Regards

Axver said:

Do the PJ.commers have their shit together?

I don't think they like me over at the Zoo. I asked for an invite and nobody sent me one :(

Yet another reason why we're far superior :wink:

This warrants repeating:

Axver said:
If we cannot establish our own source, I believe Zootopia have a source or two. Now, there have been some spats between Interference and Zootopia before, but I would hope we can put those aside and co-operate so that this show can be heard by the maximum amount of people. We can establish a mirror using gorman's server that can allow 200+ people to listen. All we need is someone who can listen to Zootopia's stream and knows how to mirror it. This mirror would be open to anyone to enjoy, Interferencers and Zootopians and all other U2 fans alike.

So if the Zootopians would kindly give access to one person with the ability to mirror, we can use gorman's server and 200+ U2 fans can listen.

Let's make this happen. PLEASE.

And while all this , for the 1st time , J_NP has ended reading 300 by F Miller

Man I knew it was heavy , but that heavy ....... Some serious shit for a comic book

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom