Chicago I Setlist and Australian Bitch, Gridiron Bashing, Rugby Appreciation Party v2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
mkdominatr said:
timtams?...

Oh no....where's Axver? ;)

Can you see me?
-Genesis, Behind The Lines

VintagePunk said:

She'll get there one of these days! *fingers crossed*

With that many shows, the odds are in her favour. :lol:

yes... plus, she's been SO lucky to be front and center INSIDE the ellipse multiple times!!! :drool:

hey, VP, do you know if he pulled a girl up to dance during 'mw'?

celticbhoy said:
its frustrating being down under when all the action is happening in NA , cant wait until i go to the UK/Ireland dates and nyc in the fall......am hoping for a few new setlist additions for the stadium shows in europe ......ie 11 oclock , out of control , u fire etc.....

Yeah, I wonder what they'll do in stadiums. Should be really interesting.

And I wish they'd come down to the Southern Hemisphere more often. :sigh:

VintagePunk said:
Ruff again....

No girl tonight, Bono danced with Adam again.

bono dancing with adam! :applaud:

i hope that stupid vancouver 'yahweh' chick didn't scare bono off from pulling up girls to dance... :huh:

VintagePunk said:
WTF is up with all the Adam love this tour?? Every pic you see is B and Adam...he dances with Adam...

Did Bono and Edge break up?? :ohmy: :ohmy:

"I'm Gay...I'm Gay!....Always pain when the relationship with Edge is torn..." ;)

LPOE
Vertigo
Elevation
An Cat Dubh
Into the Heart
COBL
Beautiful Day
Miracle Drug
Sometimes You Can't Make it on Your Own
NYD
SBS
Bullet
RTSS
BAD
Pride
WTSHNN
One

Break

Zoo Station
The Fly
Mysterious Ways

Break

ABOY

VintagePunk said:
WTF is up with all the Adam love this tour?? Every pic you see is B and Adam...he dances with Adam...

Maybe Adam's shielding him again... remember the story at the RRHOF when he said Adam would take a bullet for him?

VintagePunk said:

Can you blame Bono? Adam is looking pretty foxy this tour with that silver hair while Edge has stuck with the tired beanie look. It's really no surprise that Bono's eye has wandered to the other side of the stage.

Are we 100% sure that The Electric Co. and Gloria were skipped; there wasn't a breakdown in communication?

Back
Top Bottom