Boston III Setlist Watch and Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gen. Chat said:
If it’s a desktop remove the hard drive and have the computer looked at somewhere like CompUSA where they have a service department. They’ll have all the components handy to swap out and test and sometimes they’ll do it out for free, or at least isolate the problem for free. It might be a cheap fix but if it’s a bad motherboard it’s a good excuse to upgrade.

:love: Thank you so much!! :bow:

If it's a bad motherboard, could I install the harddrives (I have 2 internal HDs on my desktop computer) on a new computer without any trouble? I'm not an expert :uhoh:

SETLIST

1. City Of Blinding Lights
2. Vertigo / Dirty Water (Snippet)
3. Elevation
4. I Will Follow
5. I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For

BonoIsMyMuse said:

If I remember right, they played the Electric Co. after I Will Follow in Philly in October. It may have been the other way around, though. I was jumping up and down enough to cause brain damage. I can't imagine the Electric Co. sounding any better live.

Yeah you got the order right! I was there too. Amazing! (I mean the show...not the fact that I was there too.)

AtomicBono said:

did someone say MOOOOFOOOOOO!?!?! :rockon:

I believe in MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

BonoIsMyMuse said:

If I remember right, they played the Electric Co. after I Will Follow in Philly in October. It may have been the other way around, though. I was jumping up and down enough to cause brain damage. I can't imagine the Electric Co. sounding any better live.

yes, it has been played before in that sequence...

still haven't found?

LemonMacPhisto said:
Adam's not Sulu, he's the redshirt who dies when they go down to the planet

adamasredshirt8bf.jpg

Dammit Bono, I'm a doctor not a drummer
larryasbones8wh.jpg

Hey hey hey!! No redshirting Adam!! :madspit:

bono says they're "just getting started" on every tour. you'd think they'd be started and rolling along by now.

romi said:
Ok, so when you buy tickets on TM Mexico, can you use U.S. plastic?

Any plastic is good plastic...except for Discover and DinersClub, lol.

Visa, Mastercard and Amex are the shiznit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom