SOE 23 - Return of the Trolls

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Found this today... nothing new but I hope they have more sources for the rumor than us fans, but who knows

HITS Daily Double : Rumor Mill - HERE COMES U2

Expect new music in the very near future from Interscope’s U2, whose canny interactions with gatekeepers over the course of their massively successful Joshua Tree Tour 2017 helped create enormous anticipation ahead of what promises to be the rock event of Q4.

A single drop is believed to be imminent, with the full-length due later in the fall; what strategies are Guy O, Janick, Berman and teams employing to cut through the noise in the streaming-dominated marketplace?

Lyrics :-

Blackout, Blackout Woaaaho Woaaaho! Yeah, Yeah!
Woohoo, woooohooo!

How close to us hearing something?

single to radio September 8.. so at least by then

doesnt mean we wont hear it some other way first, prior to radio.. but I dont know anything about that.

so, at some point in the next two weeks. :hyper:

HDDis usually on the money... nothing new info wise but just adds more truth to the early sept rumor

Based on the last descriptions, Summer Of Love could be Love Is All We Have Left. The Morleigh's cat clip was atmospheric and featured a female voice at the very beginning.

apparently Swift's new song sounds a lot like "im Too Sexy" by Right Said Fred and even gave them writing credits...

I've heard it, it's not the melody but the music, it does sound quite similar to that amazing jam from 1991.

PS, her new song is so terrible that all of the tweens out there will lose their collective minds:doh:

apparently Swift's new song sounds a lot like "im Too Sexy" by Right Said Fred and even gave them writing credits...

I've heard it, it's not the melody but the music, it does sound quite similar to that amazing jam from 1991.

PS, her new song is so terrible that all of the tweens out there will lose their collective minds:doh:

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I don't think it's that bad. At all. It's a little silly, but some people are being very dramatic about it.

Just watched those Boots clips...I haven't listened to it in years.

Yes, it's a disposable track, but the riff is really cool and larry's drumming is full with lots of aggressive things going on. I like the tune.

If the Killers or someone else more contemporary made that song , i think people would would dig it a lot more. U2 has set such a high standard for themselves, that folks don't really enjoy their throw-away stuff.

Eh, just my 2 cents.

Yes, it's a disposable track, but the riff is really cool and larry's drumming is full with lots of aggressive things going on. I like the tune.

If the Killers or someone else more contemporary made that song , i think people would would dig it a lot more. U2 has set such a high standard for themselves, that folks don't really enjoy their throw-away stuff.

Eh, just my 2 cents.

I like Boots.

Honestly don't get the massive hate for boots,sure it shouldn't have been the lead single but it is much more better (see what I did there)? than crazy tonight or SUC.

Eh, just my 2 cents.

I agree with this, but it still doesn't fit on No Line.

So U2 have just posted on Facebook, and it's something JT related, so still no sign of new album mainstream promo? Not looking good really is it if they are still pushing JT2017

LOL, what part of the teases of new material fans have received, new videos filmed and a site with a preorder for the vinyl of SOE equals "not looking good"? Come on now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom