New 30/45 sec. previews NLOTH! (Discussion Only!)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sounds like it's only about 5 more seconds of the same clips we got with the Walmart clips.

walmart clips duration is the 45-75 second mark section (at least with boots)
these clips sound like the duration is the 30-60 second section

we can put the both parts together and have 45 seconds clips maybe... :ohmy:

Look I'm not one to judge by just clips, but I'm getting more and more nervous the more I hear from these clips. They're just not jumping out at me yet, except for Magnificent. Obviously, it's only part of a song so I'm still hopeful...but I'm nervous...

:drool:

friends, what we have here is a new Top5 U2 album...
(I'll wait a few months to say - or not - if it's the "3rd masterpiece")

:drool:

Larry always said they wanted to finish Pop... from the 45 seconds of each song we've heard+Boots IMO this album is a more thought-through Pop. It goes in that direction for sure.

Yeah that riff is way better than the one in the original 30 second clips.

I can imagine the band playing SUC during Popmart-- it has that funky guitar sound that Edge put on a lot of their songs during that tour.

Which is why I'm hoping they bring out some more Pop/Zooropa stuff for this tour, because musically thats where it seems this album is :hyper:

Again, Magnificent, White as Snow and Cedars may be my favourite songs on the album, but NLOTH is growing on me and I'm constantly hearing the chorus in my head. SUC and CT are two clips that totally surprised me. UC and MOS are still mysteries. And Breathe, I think I have to hear more of that one to be able to say something. Fez is still irritating the hell out of me. So far so good, I'm very excited :up:

Agreeeeeeee!

When I first heard the Walmart clip I was thinking "wow... U2 went back to their 80s sound...?". Then there was a sound in the clip which I started to notice after Bono sung the first Magnificent and I thought there must be more to this song than Edge's chiming guitar. And with the shockhound clips it definitely brings out the experimental side of the song.

When I first heard the Walmart clip I was thinking "wow... U2 went back to their 80s sound...?". Then there was a sound in the clip which I started to notice after Bono sung the first Magnificent and I thought there must be more to this song than Edge's chiming guitar. And with the shockhound clips it definitely brings out the experimental side of the song.

I've loved Magnificent ever since the Walmart clips and I love it even more now. I seriously cant wait to hear the whole song.

Back
Top Bottom