Is this B?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

brianvox

Acrobat
BONO-93.jpg

That's him alright! :drool:

I love my bit of scruff, but sometimes it is nice to see him clean shaven like that :drool:

While the glasses are shite you can see the scar on his chin, from when he fell on stage in DC on The Joshua Tree tour.

The scar on the chin was from the fall in Tempe, AR not the fall in DC. That was the one that screwed up his shoulder. As Bono said the JT tour was very dangerous for him. :D

Dana

It's him, althought it looks VERY bad!!

just curious, why you think the pic looks bad??.. IT WAS taken during Zoo Days right after the duets recordings,( I have a few more from the session/ he is wearing the same clothes If I remember correctly)
All it is is he is wearing the mirror glasses (probably from the Mirror ball Man outfit) and wearing a cap! I think he looks GREAT! :)

just curious, why you think the pic looks bad??.. IT WAS taken during Zoo Days right after the duets recordings,( I have a few more from the session/ he is wearing the same clothes If I remember correctly)
All it is is he is wearing the mirror glasses (probably from the Mirror ball Man outfit) and wearing a cap! I think he looks GREAT! :)

Don't ask my why, it just is. I don't like this "style". :D I know why Frank always looked at his earrings.... :lol:

I was thinking, yeah, looks like B. Reminds me of Sellafield.

It so looks like him...chin, lips, ears, facial shape. I think he looks great.

Yeah I really liked them on him myself. Almost as much as the Wayfarers... maybe more... mmm or maybe not. Both were good though. :love:

Yup! No one else has ears like that, a chin like that...

I reckon he looks fine, he just needs to lose that hat, haha!

Back
Top Bottom