yeah ok

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Always thought it was "The universe exploding is one man's lie" referencing the Big Bang Theory of universe creation. As in the science vs. religion argument for how we all got here.

}:)~

But what was Adam's lie? I wondered if the "lie" referenced in that song referred to something like that, but the only lie I can find in that story is uttered by the snake, not Adam: "you will not surely die". I then wondered if it was saying that major bad things can happen when someone lies...i dont know.

The Lounge Fly mix has it, "Cos one man told a lie." The lie most likely refers to Adam shifting the blame to Eve when God asks if he ate from the tree. Or so I always thought.

Numbology said:
come on...it's not Clayton's fault....:wink:

he he he !!!

Adam lied to God, when he said he hadn't eat the fruit of the knowledge tree. That was the first time a human being went against God's orders... so God decided to punish the man and throw him away from the Garden.

i don't get it...why would Clayton do such thing.....

btw,i've been joking all the time,i actually know what it is all about but thanks for the info:wink:

lady luck said:

Adam lied to God, when he said he hadn't eat the fruit of the knowledge tree. That was the first time a human being went against God's orders... so God decided to punish the man and throw him away from the Garden.

Exactly, that's what I was thinking

Back
Top Bottom