Another 360° tour DvD?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mirror Ball Man

The Fly
As the tour has developed the set lists have changed a lot (obviously). Do you think U2 will release another DvD from the tour? Maybe a show with a lot of AB songs?

Yeah, I really wish/hope they'll put out something from this leg, or the European 2010 leg.

Canal 13 (Argentina) had said that it was going to put out a DVD with the concerts in La Plata and we are still waiting :waiting: I don´t know if the DVD is going to be put on market or in the Internet with good quality, but up to now: NOTHING. Therés only bad quality videos on youtube....(with all respect to the ones who filmed them.)

Oh there are some GREAT quality multicam dvd's of the 2010 euro leg...

but that's still just not the same as an official release.

All I really want is a DVD showcasing the different material they're playing this leg. If anybody from U2.com is listening, I think a great idea for the next members gift or even official release would be a mini CD/DVD combo consisting of EBTTRT, The Fly, IWF, OOC, Stay, AIWIY, MS, Zooropa, HMTMKMKM, along with maybe 2-3 staples thrown in like UTEOTW. I'd take that in a heartbeat.

I think that'll require more work from the band: selecting songs/ performances, giving instuctions, reviewing the final edit...

From 31 July on, I'm guessing they're strictly in vacation mode :cool: <-- oh wait, Bono wears shades even when not on vaca

Oh there are some GREAT quality multicam dvd's of the 2010 euro leg...

but that's still just not the same as an official release.

I think some of them are actually better. I know I didn't see the production in 2009, but the multicams from 2010 showcase the actual show much better, in most cases.

Just wondering if anyone has any suggestions to multicam shows? I've been very interested in checking them out. Also where to go about getting them from.

Helsinki, Frankfurt, Brussels are all brilliant ones.

And all WAY better than Rose Bowl, that's for sure ;)

This just in: New 360 DVD being released in September, but the only information we have is the title; U2 - Documented Crisis

I can't wait :hyper:

With bonus footage of Larry convincing Bono to play Magnificent instead of The Fly in Philadelphia.

Back
Top Bottom