You can't spell damn without randooooooooom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
zoney! said:

It is a real fun song. I played it for Schmeg on our ride past YORK, PA. :D
I :heart: the line about if the kids want to buy a t-shirt, what the hell for some reason.

fah said:

A lot of us have that dream :yes:

For just a moment we lost our minds and thought about moving our family room tv upstairs into the den and replacing it with someone like that but then the financial reality sunk in.

ok................"someone"???? What were you going to do~Have Interferencers come act out scenes from tv? I know someone who could do a mean ice show for you guys................I on the other hand would be able to sing badly (ALA American Idol) and someone could pretend to be Simon......:wink:

Last edited:
shari schultz said:

ok................"someone"???? What were you going to do~Have Interferences come act out scenes from tv? I know someone who could do a mean ice show for you guys................I on the other hand would be able to sing badly (ALA American Idol) and someone could pretend to be Simon......:wink:

Sound like an idea for a new reality tv show :hmm:

I'm serious :wink:

Oh, it's almost time for '24'

zoney! said:

I was thinking more along the lines of "baraboo" or "robot world"

Don't get me wrong, these two things when worked into a song are :heart:, but I and a friend are mini golf freaks, so it is a special thing to hear mini golf mentioned................./mini golf love affair

:nerd:

The Wild lost big time. My very first hockey game and the hometown teams scores within the first few minutes of the game...and then never again the whole night :|

Article on getting U2 tickets in Brazil:
At most outlets, only one cashier was handling the sales and machines
broke down, leading to chaos.
:ohmy: :crack: :yikes: :yikes: I think I found what is going to
prolly be my next dream/nightmare

The demand was unexpected, Pao de Acucar press officer Paulo Pompilio
said.
:lmao:

arw9797 said:
The Wild lost big time. My very first hockey game and the hometown teams scores within the first few minutes of the game...and then never again the whole night :|

How was the box seating, though? Pretty amazing?

shari schultz said:

How was the box seating, though? Pretty amazing?

it was so cool! The whole night was so much fun. We went to an Irish pub and all of us, including the bosses were drunk. Then we went to the game where we had tons of good food and more drinks :drunk: At one point one of my buddies and I had to walk around the arena because we were so full :yuck:

:sigh: it reminded me of the arena walks before all of the concerts last year :sad:

Kariann said:
I think work is going to turn sucky for me.
As long as it doesn't turn out socky......

onesockdown.gif

:wink:

applause2vw.gif
applause2vw.gif
applause2vw.gif

Anyone who's worrying about good sucky at work might not be working too hard after all :|

I have spent half the day trying to clean my room but I keep getting distracted. :huh:

I did some retail therapy today...ended up with some basics from Target, nearly half of the Clinique counter (got to play with eyeshadow! :hyper: ), 6 cd's (one was free...), and a nice classic gray hoodie from Old Navy. When I got to the register at Strawberries, I realized I didn't have my debit card anymore. Target, my last stop, didn't have it either, so I had to call and report it lost. This is the second time I've done this since April 2003...they must have a stack of back-up cards waiting for me at this point. :lol:

Cleaning therapy is cheaper and there's no chance that the bank will have to break into your supply of back-up debit cards. ;)

I just have to get some crap off my bed, organize my desk and some receipts, and I'm DONE!!

But maybe I'll do some laundry, too...a nice load of whites can't hurt.

Schmeg said:
I have spent half the day trying to clean my room but I keep getting distracted. :huh:

I did some retail therapy today...ended up with some basics from Target, nearly half of the Clinique counter (got to play with eyeshadow! :hyper: ), 6 cd's (one was free...), and a nice classic gray hoodie from Old Navy. When I got to the register at Strawberries, I realized I didn't have my debit card anymore. Target, my last stop, didn't have it either, so I had to call and report it lost. This is the second time I've done this since April 2003...they must have a stack of back-up cards waiting for me at this point. :lol:

I'm getting ready to do some retail therapy online...but it's needed retail therapy as in some stuff I have to get cosmetic-wise.

Kariann said:

I'm getting ready to do some retail therapy online...but it's needed retail therapy as in some stuff I have to get cosmetic-wise.
My cosmetics were needed to...I was out of EVERYTHING. It was quite a pricey afternoon at the Clinique counter.

I've been listening to Radiohead since 6:30 tonight. This was all triggered by hearing Creep on the radio today. I decided I finally needed Pablo Honey, and it was actually the first used CD I laid my eyes on at Strawberries, and therefore part of the reason I realized my debit card was missing today (I almost didn't go to Strawberries as I'd already spent enough money).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom