Woodcock, Pennsylvania Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do it, GG2. It's the only way we can get out of here. He has me at fucking gunpoint, you know. Remember that we live on the same island!

Wow, that was easier than I expected it to be.

But I expected witty banter. :(

I see no problem.

At least it would get rid of that Kierkegaard quote we've seen so much of for the past four billion years.

Goddamnit. You don't even seem to have anything particularly embarrassing in your post history.

I seem to post worse when there's no light than when I'm drunk, at least to the point of still being conscious. Strange, because I don't really look at my keyboard.

How about we do this all interview like? Here, I'll pour you a drink. I've got some of that hazelnut stuff going, you know.

I bet that deep in that dark shoegazing, hiphopping, doo-wopping soul of yours, you have a secret fondness for ... Barnesy.

I had a great fondness for Khe Sanh when I was younger, and quite unaware of how that song epitomised the bogan community. I still think it's not particularly bad, it's more the people that listen to it that I find annoying. And Flame Trees is a great song. I sang along to it last weekend. Overall, there are certainly worse Australian artists. Much worse. Like that guy from Australian Crawl. Ask me another.

I had a great fondness for Khe Sanh when I was younger, and quite unaware of how that song epitomised the bogan community. I still think it's not particularly bad, it's more the people that listen to it that I find annoying. And Flame Trees is a great song. I sang along to it last weekend. Overall, there are certainly worse Australian artists. Much worse. Like that guy from Australian Crawl. Ask me another.

Well, let's keep that Australian theme going. All those Neighbours stars and other TV gits who've decided to go into the music business have released a shitload of material. Got a fondness for any of them? We all know Bono's got the hots for Kylie Minogue.

Well, let's keep that Australian theme going. All those Neighbours stars and other TV gits who've decided to go into the music business have released a shitload of material. Got a fondness for any of them? We all know Bono's got the hots for Kylie Minogue.

Well, let's see. Were Swoop ever in any of those soapies? Because as I've revealed before, I love Apple Eyes by them, and not at all in that ironic Indie bullshit way that is so fucking popular. Nope, genuinely love that song. As for Kylie, well - she's had some great songs! You don't like Confide in Me? Better the Devil You Know? Hell, I even like Breathe from that indie album she released in the late 90s. Nice girl!

I thought Clocks was pretty good when I first heard it.

I thought it was inoffensive. Which I guess it is. Fluff to fill pop-rock radio airwaves.

Then it got offensive when they re-used the same template for Speed Of Sound.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom