with or without beanie

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Edgette said:
I hate these watermarks. :madspit:

I agree.

142.jpg

:wink: :)

44491a25.jpg

that hat that would later be taken by Bono:wink:

plus Edge was so friggin' adorable in this interview

Edgette said:

Thank you. :)

The quality is crap because it was made in paint. :down: I had it as a sig here for a bit.

Can you post the first two pics of the montage? I sure the last two have been posted, here and elsewhere, but I haven't seen the first two yet, by themselves.

nurse chrissi said:
44491a25.jpg

that hat that would later be taken by Bono:wink:

plus Edge was so friggin' adorable in this interview

:( says picture is not available.

Great thread! :love: I LOVE beanieless Edge! :drool: He really needs to take that thing off more often. :love:

WITH beanie! The beanie has become Edge's look. I can't imagine him any other way, not with hair, not bald, not with a different hat. Beanie:up:

GeneralGripweed said:
This one's not as good.

smileedge.jpg

Nurse Chrissi, EXCELLENT idea for a thread! :D

I like the no-beanie look.

maybe we could start another thread suggesting different head gear for the edge besides beanies, just for fun................ :wink:

u2granny said:
Technically this isn't a beanie.:wink:

c48afa6d.jpg

I always loved it how he'd wear the hat with his "lucky ace" stuck in it. pretty cool. wonder if it ever brought him luck at a poker game.

any other edge "head gear?" I'm sure there are some photoshop artists out there full of ideas! :wink:

Bald Edge is so sexy. Hee. And I'm not even into Edge like that. Ditch the hats, dude. Show yer head.

Edgette said:

When last year ended and U2 never put out a new calendar, I switched mine back to Feb. for this picture. :shifty:
I'm "recycling" my 05 calendar as well. I love that pic of Edge--no Beanie. :drool:

Lemon Grrrrrl said:
Cool, huh? Well, I don't know how to Photoshop gifs or I'd have Bono bouncing on Edge's head.

oh, wow, I am trying to picture that one......... and I can't stop laughing my head off while doing it.

I bet Bman wants to see that one!!

Back
Top Bottom