Who's fault is the presale chaos? Apparently mine.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Headache in a Suitcase

Site Team
Staff member
With the other morally corrupt bootlicking rubes.
I recieved this e-mail today...

Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2005 13:54:12 -0800 (PST)
From: e-mail address blocked to protect the innocently stupid Add to Address Book
Subject: Re: [TheOfficeOfU2Security] Tour Dates...
To: TheOfficeOfU2Security-owner@yahoogroups.com

YOUR TICKET PRESALE SUCKED!!!!!!!!

so apparently The Office of U2 Security is to blame for the ticket presale fiasco. my sincere appolgies.

:lol:

People like that shouldn't be allowed to have Internet connections.

Headache, your site has been giving false information about the presale for months. First you promise us fuzzy U2 dice with each membership to your site. Then you promise us premium seating to a show for the Unforgettable Fire tribute band. This is a sham, and I blame you, your ISP and your parents for this fiasco.

I hope you are happy sleeping with your millions tonight. :madspit:

Headache, this is what happens when you support George W. Bush. And what the hell are you doing outside of Free Your Mind anyway? Huh, young man?

And I blame the fake Daniel Lanois.

Flying FuManchu said:
It was your constant referencing of Edge's cousin that brought you that e-mail. It didn't help that you posted her pics on this site either.

cousin.jpg

i'm recieved yet another e-mail the other day bitching to me about the presale, so i have taken it a step further and added a diagram to my site to help those of little brain out...

notu2.jpg

i hope this clears it up for everybody.

*edit... i think i'll use that pic as my profile pic. it cracks me up.

Last edited:
I don't know what all the complaining's about...Headache's site hooked me up huge...GA for all 3 Boston shows as well as the yet unnanounced 4th show (permitting is in the process, announcement soon).
Didn't all you guys pay Headache your $40.00? ($39.99 with Propaganda discount)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom