Who was your 1st celebrity crush?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Re: Re: Who was your 1st celebrity crush?

Lila64 said:

Boy, this is embarrassing. And yes, JC, I remember Bobby Sherman. And I had an older sister...

The only one that comes to mind at the moment is...
Barry Gibb (Bee Gees)

:reject: showing my age

Oh definetley Shaun Cassidy.....he was my first concert in in 1977......I was so in love. I had a satin jacket like he did and my friend shannon and I would compete on who peformed like him the most.......I saw him twice in concert.....omgosh he was so sexxy in te Hardy Boys too........

11019sc.jpg

Last edited:
omg!! This is great...

The list is as the crushes came...

Rick Springfield (come on.. he was a hottie)
Harrison Ford (Han Solo)
Simon Lebon, Roger Taylor (DD)
Billy Idol ( I have witnesses)
Bono (With or Without you video did it for me)
*Bono basically ruined me for other crushes until.....years later came ....

Ewan McGregor
Jude Law

Still Bono is #1 in my heart

Gosh I know there are major gaps right now but i cant think straight at 2 o clock in the morning..I'll post more if I can remember * because if I recall I fell in love many many times (still do):|

Last edited:
Re: Re: Re: Who was your 1st celebrity crush?

mysticchild said:

Oh definetley Shaun Cassidy.....he was my first concert in in 1977......I was so in love. I had a satin jacket like he did and my friend shannon and I would compete on who peformed like him the most.......I saw him twice in concert.....omgosh he was so sexxy in te Hardy Boys too........

11019sc.jpg

My first concert too. He was a bad rocker back then.:giggle:

:shifty: btw, I dunno if it counts as celebrity.... buit yea, my first great love was Vegeta from Dragonball Z... :drool: Majin Vegeta....

hehe yea, I was Soooo into anime when I was 12-14

oh, wow great thread.

The Visconti beauties are my 1st celebrity crush
Helmut Berger
Berger03.jpg

and Bjorn Andersen
venice04.jpg

I nearly fainted when I saw Helmut pretending Marlene Dietrich in the movie 'The Damned'...
They were too beautiful for a teenage girl.

oh then Thin White Duke (David Bowie)
bowietwd.jpg

Last edited:
Sting (still hot!)
Sean Connery (still hot!)
Harrison Ford (still hot!)
John Cusack (still hot!)
Bono (still hot!)

And lastly.... probably because he reminded me of a boy in my class that I had a crush on for years - Anthony Michael Hall. :reject: He was simply irresistible to me in a sweet, nerdy type of way when he was younger. :cute:

ooooh I forgot about David Bowie! Ziggy Stardust.... kind of a weird crush... but yeah.

ZIGGYSTARDUSTDavidBowie.jpg

Last edited:
One of my best friends is in love with David Bowie as Jareth from the movie Labyrinth. I've never been able to look at his crotch in quite the same way again. :shifty:

bonocomet said:
ooooh I forgot about David Bowie! Ziggy Stardust.... kind of a weird crush... but yeah.

Ah Ziggy & Ronno! How I miss Mick Ronson :sad:

And I forgot Simon LeBon - I mean, I wasn't quite right for a long time after I first saw the video for 'Hungry Like the Wolf' on NBC's Friday Night Videos. :drool: :drool: :giggle:

See?????? LeBon had his own frosted mullet happening!! I'm telling you young people - you may mock it now, but in the day a properly maintained mullet was all the rage. :yes:

:giggle: :giggle: :giggle:

:drool: Thank you, by the way, mysticchild for posting that deliciousness! :up: :D

This is a mortifying, yet interesting, thread! :wink: Just kidding!

My first celeb crush was on Gary Cooper, until I found out he was dead...gimme a break, I was 7! There was Shaun Cassidy, Greg Evigan, then kind of a dry spell til I turned 13 and got this thing for some short Irishman with a strange name. :wink: 1980 was an excellent year...sigh.

But, seriously, watch Gary Cooper in "A Farewell to Arms" some time! :drool:

:reject:

Bono Mot said:
This is a mortifying, yet interesting, thread! :wink: Just kidding!

My first celeb crush was on Gary Cooper, until I found out he was dead...gimme a break, I was 7! There was Shaun Cassidy, Greg Evigan, then kind of a dry spell til I turned 13 and got this thing for some short Irishman with a strange name. :wink: 1980 was an excellent year...sigh.

But, seriously, watch Gary Cooper in "A Farewell to Arms" some time! :drool:

:reject:

BJ and the Bandit .....:wink:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom