Where Reynolds Cut the Firewood, Pitcairn Island Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The group can always run away and form their own message board on invisionfree it's not hard and they can invite only those people they want; but on a forum where they can't decide who joins their threads things like this are bound to happen; Screwtape know she causes problems but he's trying to avoid them he disappears when he knows something will happen so why not let him be?

The group can always run away and form their own message board on invisionfree it's not hard and they can invite only those people they want; but on a forum where they can't decide who joins their threads things like this are bound to happen; Screwtape know she causes problems but he's trying to avoid them he disappears when he knows something will happen so why not let him be?

When everyone claims it's screwtape causing all the conflict, so far I haven't seen anything to support this and if anything it's been the other way around. Especially these past couple of days. Everyone should just let things be in my opinion.

:lmao: :lmao:

You think i'm a pole dancer!! Wouldn't i be working nights??

Ok any other guesses???

No, Wild, you'd be working mornings... getting people nice and ready for their long, stressful day at work :wink:

Brain surgeon?! :hyper:

When everyone claims it's screwtape causing all the conflict, so far I haven't seen anything to support this and if anything it's been the other way around. Especially these past couple of days. Everyone should just let things be in my opinion.

I think by him causing the problems they mean just him existing...

I think by him causing the problems they mean just him existing...

Hmm. At 17, I honestly only thought it was people my age and younger that treated other people like this :huh: I know people have their problems with him, but when they go out of their way to be angry I just don't get it.

No, Wild, you'd be working mornings... getting people nice and ready for their long, stressful day at work :wink:

Brain surgeon?! :hyper:

Would you allow me to handle yours???

Hmm. At 17, I honestly only thought it was people my age and younger that treated other people like this :huh: I know people have their problems with him, but when they go out of their way to be angry I just don't get it.

Especially when he's trying not to cause problems

He's not posting when they're around for the most part

Oh my god you write those "Ask..." columns in the paper where people write in about their sex lives and relationship problems :hyper:
Now that wouldn't surprise me; infact, if it's wrong then I strongly suggest you change jobs Wild :up:

Especially when he's trying not to cause problems

He's not posting when they're around for the most part

:yes: *sigh* oh well!

Guys I don't know what to do now, Dani's gone offline so I have no reason to stay up but my sleeping pattern is too screwed up for me to sleep at this time...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom