When's the glory INTERVIEW thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yes, I love my name. When I was younger, I wanted something more unique, but then I realized that there are not many women of my age with my name. :) I really love it now.

Same

My pet peeves: People who eat with their mouths open, guys who spit, traffic, cigarett smoke, bad stupid drivers, people who don't control their children, disrespect, pet owners who don't pick up after their dogs, people who litter, spouse and elder abusers, people who buy crap with their food stamps, liars, cheaters, those guys driving those rice rocket damn cars with music blasting so loud you can FEEL it a mile away, planes that fly so low over my house everything shakes, DMV and Voter handbooks printed in too many different languages-WE SPEAK ENGLISH HERE IN AMERICA, long lines, bad service, and last but not least iPod batteries......they should last much longer than they do!!

Whew. That was fun.

Same........

Wow! My list is v similar to yours Carek :wink: apart from the i-pod thing cos i've never worked one or had one&obviously the American experience&i don't have really low flying planes (Although we do see a lot!)

So all that you said plus i can add the following:

People nearly poking your eye out with umbrellas in the street :mad: people who walk down the street but don't look where they're going&act as though they're out for a walk in the park&people insisting on calling you to ask if you're interested in buying something when you already told them you're not interested!!! :huh:

Same

I guess one of my biggest pet peeves is when folks don't buy something because they want it, they buy it to wave it in someone elses face. Drives me noots! Noots I tells you!

If the internet hadn't been invented, do you think the blue crack would still exist in some form.. if so, what?

I definitely think so. Us crazy U2 fans would have found some way to connect - we're smart like that! :wink: It would probably look a lot like the way fan clubs used to look, I think. :D

Same.

I play music almost non-stop! :heart: so i find that yes when i do get around to doing any housework, ahem, then i will find it makes it more bearable! :huh:

What's the biggest bird you've seen? (No cheeky answers about Pam Anderson now! :lol: )

Rhea (our neighbours have one grown up one and a little baby one that was rescued from a flat in... Glasgow...susan :hmm: :wink:. Their garden's massive and it backs onto ours. One of our family's friends was sat on the sofa in our living room drinking wine when she first saw it. She said, "Did I just see what I think I saw or have I been drinking more than I thought?" :giggle: )

Same q.

:ohmy: That's funny about the Rhea&baby one :cute: Q1! :wink: I know nothing!!!! that's crazy!

Anyway the biggest bird i've seen is an ostrich followed by a heron&a golden eagle (Twice in the wild which was fantastic as i've wanted to see the eagle in the wild :bow: :love: )

Same

It's actually dry, still and pretty mild at last - it's been awful most of the week! :yuck:

Same

Back
Top Bottom