What is everyone's favourite U2 album?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

auchtungally

The Fly
Does everyone have a favourite albums of U2?

mine are:

Zooropa
auchtungbaby
rattle and hum
Josha tree
unforgetable fire

What does everyone have pleasure in playing the most?

hedgehog said:
Hard to say, changes quite often, usually one of Achtung Baby, Zooropa or Pop (Im a 90's addict!).

At the moment though, it's definately Pop.:drool:

me too :drool:

Achtung Baby, Zooropa and POP :drool: :rockon: :bow: :heart:

PS: POP is by far the most rocker U2 album ever. Discotheque, Do You Feel Loved, Mofo, Last Night On Earth, Gone and Miami.

80's Bono voice for me. The Joshua Tree will always be the reason why I started liking U2. And Streets will always be the reason I continue to love them, and want desperately to see them live again :drool:

Honorable mention to Achtung Baby which deserves its own :drool:

Rattle and Hum too! And HTDAAB. Oh and ATYCLB. Oh and Zooropa! and and and... I love them all! Their albums are like Lays, I can't have just one! :wink:

Pop. I know Achtung and JT are better but my favourite experience is Pop. I can get lost in that album, start to finish (save for The Playboy Mansion, which I often skip).

The songs are amazing, Disco has so much funk, Do You Feel Loved has an awesome groove, Mofo is just sensory overload (still finding new sounds in it to this day), IGWSHA is chillin, SATS is a good singalong. Gone is solid, Last Night is rocking. Miami is the coolest song ever recorded, and the centrepiece of the album for me. Velvet Dress is dark and sexy, Dead Man is angry and poetic. And Please, well for me they nailed it on the album version. I love the single version but the sounds in the Pop track are just haunting, it really feels polished and genuine.

The Pop experience - there's blood in the music.

Pop all the way. I adore every single song (yes, even TPM and Miami). Its my favorite album of all time, and 4 songs from it are in my top 15 (Discotheque, LNOE, Gone, SATS) However, I suppose I can understand why some people dont like it...

But in terms of their BEST album, Achtung Baby definetely:drool:

2861U2 said:
Pop all the way. I adore every single song (yes, even TPM and Miami). Its my favorite album of all time, and 4 songs from it are in my top 15 (Discotheque, LNOE, Gone, SATS) However, I suppose I can understand why some people dont like it...

But in terms of their BEST album, Achtung Baby definetely:drool:

Sounds like you and me feel the same way about things.

But seriously, what is not to like about Miami? For me it is one of U2's best ever songs, and I say that so genuinely.

since we're having multiple choices

The Joshua Tree
Achtung Baby
Zooropa
October
Unforgettable Fire

It's funny this cos i've always had it as either JT or AB, but recently, i can't get enough of POP :ohmy: Does this mean i've joined the company of Atomic Bono???!!! :)

Love the opening of Do you feel loved and Mofo :rockon: :dancing:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom